As per latest report Jana Sena President is touring all districts of Uttarandhra and has already finished in Srikakulam and Vijayanagaram. Previously last week, Pawan Kalyan took a 2 day break when he was in Araku. Meanwhile although his party men claim there were some technical issues, Pawan has been drawing criticism for regular viramas (breaks).
Accordingly until now, Pawan Kalyan's Uttarandhra tour has been regularly irregular with sudden breaks and unplanned halts. Meanwhile on that note, political pundits are memorizing how the legendary Sr NTR toured united Andhra incessantly when he forayed into politics. Sources added that Pawan's yatra has been halted till Ramzan and will recommence after the festival. Pawan declared a break to his personal staff for Ramzan as most of them are Muslims, according to his party Media In-Charge P Hari Prasad's press note.
Moreover after wrapping up Yelamanchili meeting on Friday,
Pawan Kalyan has reached a private resort near Rishikonda to take halt. Media reports
added that on Sunday & Monday, the actor turned politician will be holding
internal meetings with intellectuals of Vishakapatnam to learn about the
backwardness of the region and spread awareness among Janasainiks. Furthermore Pawan
will fly to Hyderabad from Vizag on Monday evening.
Cryptocurrency - The basics and all you need to know Cryptocurrency is a digital currency which is a medium of exchange. The transactions are verified and secured through cryptographic Methods, cryptocurrencies are made as database entries which can't be modified without meeting specific requirements.
- Madras HC orders for no flex boards for Jayalalitha's Birthday
- From March 3, eateries no longer allowed to reuse cooking oil more than 3 times
- New deadline for commissioning Kerala's Vizinjam Port extended to October 2020
- COAI feels new regulations are vague to violate privacy of users
- Overall Vegetable prices in January declined 4.21%
- BJP to make alliance announcement soon: Piyush Goyal
- Priyanka Chopra, Nick had great time on Valentines Day
- Dewan Housing Finance shares slumped to an intraday low of Rs. 103.95
- Ooty Lake to be cleaned soon
- TN soldier's family and village saddened by death!
- #PulwamaTerroristAttack - Brave Father's inspiring quote after son's death in Pulwama!
- Suicide bomber was 11th class dropout!
- School girl murder mystery resolved!
- Air India flights to Iraq begins operations after 30 years
- Dhanush congratulated Sai Pallavi for beating her own record saying 200 Million