As per latest report Jana Sena President is touring all districts of Uttarandhra and has already finished in Srikakulam and Vijayanagaram. Previously last week, Pawan Kalyan took a 2 day break when he was in Araku. Meanwhile although his party men claim there were some technical issues, Pawan has been drawing criticism for regular viramas (breaks).
Accordingly until now, Pawan Kalyan's Uttarandhra tour has been regularly irregular with sudden breaks and unplanned halts. Meanwhile on that note, political pundits are memorizing how the legendary Sr NTR toured united Andhra incessantly when he forayed into politics. Sources added that Pawan's yatra has been halted till Ramzan and will recommence after the festival. Pawan declared a break to his personal staff for Ramzan as most of them are Muslims, according to his party Media In-Charge P Hari Prasad's press note.
Moreover after wrapping up Yelamanchili meeting on Friday,
Pawan Kalyan has reached a private resort near Rishikonda to take halt. Media reports
added that on Sunday & Monday, the actor turned politician will be holding
internal meetings with intellectuals of Vishakapatnam to learn about the
backwardness of the region and spread awareness among Janasainiks. Furthermore Pawan
will fly to Hyderabad from Vizag on Monday evening.
Rahul Gandhi called Congress Workers been Lathi charged as "dictatorship under PM Modi" New Delhi sources stated that declaring that "dictatorship has become a vocation" in Prime Minister Narendra Modi's regime, Congress chief Rahul Gandhi today said that people in Chhattisgarh will remember the attack on his party's workers in Bilaspur as an act of "political persecution".
- Saudi Arabia auctions real estates of billionaire Maan al-Sanea
- In 2019 Lok Sabha polls, people will defeat BJP: Mamata Banerjee
- MK Stalin launched scathing attack on Edappadi Palaniswami leveling corruption charges
- Trump imposes additional tariffs on China from September 24
- Who is the Baahubali of Telangana?
- Yusaku Maezawa, founder & CEO of Zozo, First Tourist to Moon
- Domestic fuel prices continued to scale new height
- Heavy rains expected today as well!