Lucknow sources stated that a topper of Uttar Pradesh board exams was elated when he received a cheque from chief minister Yogi Adityanath. Soon, it turned into disappointment when the cheque bounced and moreover not only that, he had to pay a penalty for it. Accordingly Alok Misra, who ranked seventh in the Class 10 exams of the Uttar Pradesh Secondary Education Board (UPSEB), was invited to Lucknow on May 29 for a felicitation function and given a cheque of Rs. 1 lakh by the chief minister for securing 93.5% marks in the exams.
Meanwhile his father deposited the cheque in a bank in Lucknow on June 5 and was subsequently informed that it had bounced due to a mismatch of signatures and as per report he was also made to pay the penalty for it. Moreover the cheque presented to the student had the signature of Raj Kumar Yadav, District Inspector of Schools, Barabanki.
Alok, a student of Young Stream Inter College, said "He was very
happy to receive the cheque from the chief minister. Later, he came to know that
it had bounced, which led to some disappointment". Moreover when
contacted, Mr. Yadav said the student was given another cheque and the matter
was resolved. No other student had come up with a similar complaint. Further terming
the matter "serious", District Magistrate Uday Bhanu Tripathi said he
would take action.
Chill breeze to prolong for 4 days in Tamilnadu Chennai sources stated that as the experience of till now, Tamilnadu is getting cold. Meanwhile the weather center has warned that it will become more and more in the next four days. Reportedly in Tamilnadu, the northeast monsoon season was completed in December, 2018. This year, during the northeast monsoon, four storms were formed, but only 'kajah' storm provided some rainfall.
- DMK Chief MK Stalin to attend Mamata Banerjee's Party meet on January 19
- Low cost Airline Scoot to adds 3 new South Indian cities
- Telangana new Assembly session begins with new Speaker
- Dinakaran suspects Edappadi Palanisamy!
- Viswasam receives police appreciation!
- Ajith fan dies when seeing movie!
- Chennai kid is youngest grandmaster!
- New I-T return filling system be developed by Infosys
- TN Police Department issued instructions to create WhatsApp group for every police station
- PM Narendra Modi inaugurated Vibrant Gujarat Global Trade Show in Gandhinagar
- PM Modi may keep door open, but no party is prepared to go inside in Tamilnadu
- What will be Pawan's stand at national level?
- West Zone Party Office opened by Kamal Hassan in Pollachi
- Trump nominated three Indian Americans to key administration positions
- Nationwide probe launched to nab main perpetrators in QNet scam