Due to the southwest monsoon rainfalls which are on a rampage, the Karnataka dams are fast Filling, with the Cauvery catchment areas getting heavy rains. The southwest monsoon rains are heavily impacting the state of Karnataka.
Following this, there's huge water flow across different parts of the state, like Bangalore and Kodagu. Especially in Kodagu, due to heavy rain falls, schools and colleges remain closed. Besides due to the excessive rainfalls, there are floods in Thala Cauvery. Due to this the people in Cauvery river areas are shifted to safe zones.
Besides, the water flow in KRS dam
has also increased to huge levels. Even the Harangi dam is getting huge water
flow. The dam has been getting a flow of 295 cubic feet of water per minute.
Coastal areas of Karnataka like Dakshina Kannada, Uttara Kanda and Udupi are
facing heavy rainfalls following which dams like Nethravathi and Kumaradhara are
witnessing floods. The meteorological department has announced that, for
another 2 days there will be heavy rainfall and winds.
CBI & ED likely to issue summons for questioning former ICICI Bank CEO Chanda Kochhar According to report CBI sources said former ICICI Bank CEO and MD Chanda Kochhar, her husband Deepak Kochhar and industrialist V.N. Dhoot in connection with the Rs 3,250 crore loan case involving the Videocon Group and ICICI Bank. Meanwhile the Central Bureau of Investigation (CBI) sources said the agency would initiate the summons as it had completed the scrutiny of documents
- SED of Tamilnadu mulling introducing board exams for classes 5 & 8
- Will YS Jagan become CM of AP as per survey?
- BJP leader wants Kanyakumari!
- Viral video of school students in trains!
- Measures were taken to stop water to Pakistan!
- Kamal says Thiruvarur gave family politics!
- Trump made no mention of China or Huawei, steps back from threat of full ban
- Fight between Swiggy & Zomato extends to takeover of Uber Eats
- Summer Season to be hotter than normal in Karnataka
- Congress questions BJP as either PM was completely oblivious to Pulwama attack
- Why Vijayakanth pretty unhappy with BJP-AIADMK response to DMDK ambition?
- YSRCP attacks TDP saying AP has 59 Lakh Fake Voters
- Telangana Govt announces Rs.25 Lakhs to Families of Pulwama attack jawans
- 2019 Elections testing waters for YS Jagan's stamina
- Animosity between AP people & Central government out in the open