WhatsApp application has introduced a new feature to identify forward messages sent through the chatting application. This facility has been introduced to reduce the issues caused because of forward messages.
After WhatsApp was acquired by Facebook, it has been witnessing major changes in its designs and features. Lots of changes and developments have been introduced one after the other in the application. Video call, status update, Live location Sharing, video status were introduced one after the other. WhatsApp has also introduced the message deleting options as well.
Now, WhatsApp is all set to unveil a
new feature which will reveal forward messages. Hereafter when any message is
forwarded, the message will be coming with w header labeled as forward message.
This will release in the next update of WhatsApp and it will not reveal from
whom it was forwarded. This has been introduced to help avoid spam
forward and fake messages.
Will YS Jagan accept invitation from KTR in joining Federal Front? Hyderabad sources reported that K T Rama Rao, who is the son of Telangana Chief Minister and TRS President K. Chandrashekhar Rao, also known as KCR, along with some other leaders of the party will hold talks with Jaganmohan Reddy, who is the Leader of Opposition in Andhra Pradesh Assembly. Meanwhile this will be the first direct talks between the leaders of two parties since KCR floated
- Why YS Jagan Sister made a complaint with Hyderabad Police?
- Mahesh Kathi comes with another controversy with Pawan Kalyan
- Trump ordered American feast of burgers for visiting football team
- Telugu comedian Brahmanandam undergone bypass surgery
- AK Sikri declines joining commonwealth tribunal!
- Kodanadu estate case investigation in peaks!
- UP minister's tells people to burn politicians!
- Supreme Court notice to central govt!
- A Judge partially blocked a set of Trump administration rules
- Follow Indian Traditions Leave Western Lifestyles: Venkaiah Naidu
- Unresolved differences between Kanchi Seer and Mahatma Gandhi continues
- Cockpit Voice recorder of Lion Air Jet found
- Modi said BJP worker is driven by National Interest & not by any self-interest
- KCR plans that will last generations
- RBI tokenizes transactions made through Debit, Credit & Prepaid Cards in India