WhatsApp application has introduced a new feature to identify forward messages sent through the chatting application. This facility has been introduced to reduce the issues caused because of forward messages.
After WhatsApp was acquired by Facebook, it has been witnessing major changes in its designs and features. Lots of changes and developments have been introduced one after the other in the application. Video call, status update, Live location Sharing, video status were introduced one after the other. WhatsApp has also introduced the message deleting options as well.
Now, WhatsApp is all set to unveil a
new feature which will reveal forward messages. Hereafter when any message is
forwarded, the message will be coming with w header labeled as forward message.
This will release in the next update of WhatsApp and it will not reveal from
whom it was forwarded. This has been introduced to help avoid spam
forward and fake messages.
A new memoir titled "Becoming" by Michelle Obama out Washington sources reported that former U.S. first lady revealed her family life, some thoughts about her husband's successor Donald Trump, as well as her reflections on various challenges in her personal life. Accordingly the book is already No. 1 among best sellers on Amazon.
- Bengaluru likely to receive rainfall on November 16-17 & 22-23
- Swiggy plans to deploy Women as delivery personnel across India
- Has AP government misused Tirumala Tirupathi temple funds?
- Sexual abuser arrested finally!
- Infosys founder supports Modi!
- Downfall of Rajapakse govt!
- Gaja reaches Chennai!
- SC to hear 49 Review Petitions in Sabarimala Temple case
- PM Narendra Modi is in Singapore for East Asia Summit
- Melania Trump explicitly Donald Trump to oust Mira Ricardel
- Will traffic be ensured safely during rallies & processions?
- Sonali Bandre thanked her Hubby on their wedding day
- Sehwag challenges Kohli can't do it!
- Ice seller tries to commit suicide!
- Rajinikanth's sudden press meet!