A Bangalore based Consumer court has ordered that husbands should not be making use of the ATM cards of their wives. In 2013, a lady named Vandhana's husband had made use of her ATM card and had tried withdrawing 25000 rupees from an ATM.
However though the amount was debited from her account, the amount was not dispensed from the ATM. Following this he had filed a case, and it was in this case that the court has ordered in a different way. In this case filed in the consumer court, SBI had argued that the money was indeed dispensed and the customer had taken the money but the couple had argued that money was not dispensed from the ATM.
The video evidence from the CCTV
camera in the ATM was used as evidence and it was found that the couple did not
withdraw money. However the SBI bank side argued that the case must be
dismissed as the card was not used by the cardholder and it was illegal to use
other's cards and hence case must be dismissed. Following this the court had
ordered that wife's card should not be used by husband and hence the money was
also not given back to the customer.
P. Chidambaram questions KCR about providing 1 Lakh Govt Jobs Accordingly Rajya Sabha MP, Congress leader and former Finance Minister P Chidambaram questioned the Telangana Rashtra Samiti government in Telangana on the promises it made when it came to power in 2014. Chidambaram in a statement “Although this is a State election, Telangana is one of five States that are holding elections in November-December. Hence, these elections have acquired a national
- Can you guess who Winner of Telangana Elections is?
- Vijayashanthi upset for not having photos of Female Leaders in posters?
- Amit Shah accused Pinarayi government treating Ayyappa devotees like Gulag inmates
- USD 1.3 billion aid to Pakistan will remain suspended: Donald Trump
- TRS loses MP close to election!
- Father kills daughter brutally!
- Fresh revelations on dog meat controversy!
- Is Central govt watching Gaja?
- Chennai to get Rain for next 48 Hours
- What is the mood inside Janasena party?
- Konda Vishweshwar Reddy quits TRS, joins Congress
- Sachin says Sports & Education should go together
- Delhi faces Poor Air Quality in Mornings
- Khusbhu said KCR will be ZERO after December 11
- Why Donald Trump portraying himself as Paul Revere of terrorism age?