Andhra reports stated that amidst reports that natural gas would brought under the GST, Andhra Pradesh state government made a strong statement that it opposes the move to bring natural gas within the ambit of the GST. Meanwhile it said that the proposal would further make the state lose substantial revenue.
Moreover when referring to several news reports, AP Finance Minister Yanamala Ramakrishnudu said the proposal was not even circulated to the states. Furthermore in a statement, Yanamala also opposed any move to include any petroleum product under GST. He said issuing of statements by the officials of the council on such sensitive policy issues cannot be accepted. Ramakrishnudu said Andhra Pradesh secured revenue of Rs 523 crore on sale of natural gas in 2017-18.
The state finance minister added "The state
has already lost autonomy in raising fiscal resources with the introduction of
GST. Presently, inclusion of natural gas in GST will further affect the revenue
position. For this reason, we oppose inclusion of other petroleum products also
under GST”. Moreover Yanamala claimed that the group of ministers, constituted
by the GST council to deliberate on various issues and make recommendations,
was issuing statements to the media before they were put up in the council.
Migrants figures shown a negative growth of 11.6% from Kerala Accordingly a new study says factors like the declining population in the 19-25 age groups and stagnant wages in the Gulf countries could be responsible for migration from Kerala declining 11% between 2013 and 2018. S. Irudayarajan, who led the Kerala Migration Survey (KMS) 2018 told reporters in Thiruvananthapuram
- Uber's Food delivery launched Insurance Program in partnership with Tata AIG
- Investigation about Sewing Needle hidden in Strawberries
- Karnataka Govt reduced state taxes on petrol & diesel
- Is YS Jagan caught in a trap?
- Supreme Court nominee Brett Kavanaugh testifies hearing before Senate Judiciary Committee
- Major Fire Accident at Kanya Cinema Theater, Visakhapatnam
- T Rajendar coming to Thiruvarur?
- Auto driver attacked for questioning BJP leader on Petrol price hike!
- Yet again Petrol Price goes up...
- Case against Thirumurugan Gandhi dismissed!
- H Raja's words will help fascism!
- H Raja receives High court order!
- Babies born yesterday on PM Modi's birthday gifted gold rings at Chennai
- TN couple received Petrol as Marriage Gift!!!
- Ramdev will not campaign for BJP in 2019 elections