According to sources many pioneers meet a sad end when others who follow them virtually swamp them with their technology and offerings. Meanwhile Yahoo Messenger, which exposed the people to electronically communicate with each other without using a telephone in the good old day, will see its ultimate demise, come July 17.
Furthermore the most popular mailing services of those years like Hotmail and Yahoo have given way to Gmail, though Yahoo mail still has a moderate presence. Presently, the current owner of the messaging service, Oath, a subsidiary of telecom giant Verizon has asked its customers to switch from the messenger to its new group messaging service Squirrel instead. Presently speculations are rife that competition with newer apps like Snapchat, WeChat, and Facebook's WhatsApp and Messenger could be a major factor.
Further the expectation is that the full service
will be open to all by the time Yahoo messenger is eased out. Meanwhile Oath is
also permitting the users of Yahoo messenger to download and save the chat
history from their Yahoo account if they so desire, though it has to be within
the device but not integrated with another app. Moreover the Oath division was
set up by Verizon to handle these.
Balapur Laddu sets a new Record as it fetches Rs.16.6 Lakhs in Auction! Balapur Ganesh laddu has set a new record this year in the auctions as it fetched Rs.16.6 Lakhs! Srinivas Gupta of Arya-Vysya committee has owned the Laddu after a huge competition in this auction...
- TN Govt opened bookings for the online sale of imported sand at Thoothukudi port
- PM Narendra Modi catapulted many projects in Odisha & Chhattisgarh
- Is Chandrababu Naidu elder than PM Modi in politics?
- Will Chandrababu Naidu attend Court in Babli Case?
- India moving towards 5G: PM Modi
- "Facebook Dating" made available within social networking company's mobile app
- First Indian state to introduce Smart e-Public Distribution System (e-PDS)
- Pawan Kalyan to have 'Gelupu Rotte' to win upcoming general elections in AP
- Ajay Maken left for treatment abroad for his orthopedic ailment
- Trump participates in UNGA events & bilateral meetings from September 24-27
- Will Madras HC hear petitions challenging land acquisition in Chennai-Salem Project?
- BJP leader gets trolled!
- Kausalya consoles Amrutha Varshini!
- Krishnaswamy turns against Karunas!
- Daye suppression isn't the end!