Singapore sources added that less than six months ago US President Donald Trump and North Korean leader Kim Jong-un traded insults, flaunted their military might and threatened each other with nuclear annihilation. As per report presently things seem to have changed dramatically with the two leaders ready to meet.
Meanwhile when they finally come face to face at a specially prepared hotel conference room on the island resort of Sentosa here on Tuesday, it will be the first time a North Korean leader has met a sitting US president. Furthermore Trump hopes the landmark talks will kick-start a process that eventually see Kim give up his nuclear weapons in an irreversible manner that can be verified internationally. Moreover the two leaders have had an extraordinary up and down relationship over the past 18 months.
Moreover Trump, 71, had called Kim "Little Rocket Man" and
threatened to unleash "fire and fury like the world has never seen"
on North Korea as it conducted several ballistic missile tests in defiance of
international warnings. Meanwhile in return, Kim, said to be in his mid-thirties,
called Trump "mentally deranged" and a "dotard".
Ambati questioned Chandrababu's motive behind involving in affairs of TRS party Vijayawada sources reported that official spokesperson of the YSR Congress party (YSRCP) Ambati Rambabu yesterday said that the Vangaveeti family would have the due respect and recognition in the party. Meanwhile he clarified that the YSRCP has taken the decision to invite the family into the party after taking into account all the aspects.
- Stormy Daniels provides a graphic description of Trump's genitalia
- Rahul Gandhi called Congress Workers been Lathi charged as "dictatorship under PM Modi"
- Saudi Arabia auctions real estates of billionaire Maan al-Sanea
- In 2019 Lok Sabha polls, people will defeat BJP: Mamata Banerjee
- MK Stalin launched scathing attack on Edappadi Palaniswami leveling corruption charges
- Trump imposes additional tariffs on China from September 24
- Who is the Baahubali of Telangana?
- Yusaku Maezawa, founder & CEO of Zozo, First Tourist to Moon