Accordingly the Greater Hyderabad Municipal Corporation (GHMC) is taking no chances this year, having fully equipped itself ahead of the monsoon to tackle any flooding in the city. The municipal body said “The GHMC has taken up a survey to identify dilapidated structures in all circles. The structures which were already demolished and repaired were removed from the list and new structures were identified. As per report the total number of dilapidated building was about 996, out of which 667 structures were demolished in the last 3 years”.
It added “The desiltation of all open nalas, covered drains and small drains was taken up on an annual basis throughout the year and Rs 2,662.10 lakh was sanctioned. So far 2.4 lakh cubic meters of silt has been removed from the drains, which is 0.1 cubic meter more than the desilting last year”.
Furthermore stating that it has deployed teams ready to tackle water logging,
inundation and other problems that low lying areas could face this monsoon, the
GHMC also said that several enforcement drives were conducted to remove
encroachments on drains. GHMC said 1,252 properties were identified encroaching
around 83 nalas, out of which 372 properties were removed. Moreover the GHMC
has also deployed teams with all necessary equipment for road repairs and for
dewatering low lying areas with pump sets if there is water logging.
A guy has registered his Sex as 'Neutral' A Dutch citizen has registered his gender as 'Neutral' at the Roermond’s Limburg District Court. The Dutch citizen won the case after he registered the case as he wished to register neither as a male nor a female. Even though the judges urge the lawmakers to recognize him as 'Third gender' he was persistent to take over it as 'Neutral'.
- First Ever Dog Park been inaugurated in Kondapur
- Mark monitors how much we use FB
- India is the highest recipient of remittances
- US labeled the Chinese Warship's Actions unsafe
- Toll Gate Charges hiked!
- Why Swami Paripoornanandha joined BJP?
- Transfer of a Govt school teacher is revoked
- RSS & BJP believe in totalitarianism: Owaisi
- A New Century luxury Sedan Car from Toyota
- PM Narendra Modi offered prayers at Shirdi Sai Baba Temple
- Train Bulldozes into a Crowd during Dussehra Festival in Amristar
- Donald Trump calls Congressman Gianforte an incredible Montana leader
- Nara Brahmani donated for Cyclone Titli affected areas
- Congress not ready to share their seats with other grand alliance
- Pon Radhakrishnan comments amid raging MeToo storm