The Bharatiya Janata Party is steps up its fight against the ruling Telugu Desam Party in the State. After the change of guard in the State with staunch anti-TDP leader Kanna Lakshminarayana taking over the reins, the BJP is going hard against the TDP, countering its criticism against the Central government and Prime Minister Narendra Modi.
The BJP leadership had already submitted a representation to Governor ESL Narasimhan last week accusing the TDP leaders of making abusive attack on the BJP and the Prime Minister. The BJP had sought dismissal of minister Bhuma Akhila Priya for her unwarranted remarks against the Prime Minister and Modi. The BJP also sought action against AP Planning Board vice-chairman C Kutumba Rao for making political allegations. The BJP leaders find that the TDP is going hard against the BJP spreading false information among the people on the Central support to the State.
While trying to counter the TDP’s criticism, the BJP in the State wants to present facts before the people on the Central funding to the State in the last four years. As a step forward, the BJP AP unit had called for a day long protest in Vijayawada on Monday.
BJP chief Kanna Lakshminarayana is going hard and plans to go further hard hitting back at the TDP. “It is not just responding to the criticism or countering the criticism. We are planning to expose the TDP and its misrule in the days to come,” quipped Kanna Lakshminarayana.
The BJP had been missing this counter attack on the TDP for all these years with Kambhampati Haribabu, a known soft leader towards the TDP, heading the party. It was because of his pro-TDP approach that the party could not expand in the State. In fact, majority of the party leaders point an accusing finger at Haribabu’s leadership for the party’s poor show in the State.
Now that Kanna Lkashminarayana had taken the lead, things look different for the BJP ranks, particularly the RSS and VHP, which have been the backbone of the party. Involving these forces, Kanna Lakshminarayana would sit in a day long protest which is seen as beginning of the BJP’s attack on the TDP.
MD, New VP of India Operations appointed by FB As per report Facebook on Monday announced it has appointed Ajit Mohan, former CEO of video streaming platform Hotstar, as Managing Director and Vice-President, Facebook India. Meanwhile set to join Facebook from early next year, Mohan will be responsible for driving Face book’s overall strategy and continued investment in India, reporting directly to the Menlo Park based headquarter and not Asia Pacific.
- Bengaluru to receive heavy rain this week
- Will Harish get more majority to KCR in the ensuing elections?
- TPCC Working President confident SB Congress winning in Telangana
- Mother of one of 7 convicts in Rajiv Gandhi assassination case met TN Governor
- Maoist killers identified!
- Telangana Governor follows new way in saving Fuel
- Case against Tamilisai soon!
- Hyderabad Metro Rail carries 85,000 Passengers daily
- Baba on moon? Truth or fake?
- Arputhammal gives petition to Governor!
- Rajinikanth to target November or December!
- TN targeted by Maoists?
- Gujarat based Pharma company Sterling Biotech involved in 5000 Crore Bank fraud
- DoT approached SC for Spectrum Dues
- Donald Trump has hit 12% of total US imports by 2018