The Bharatiya Janata Party is steps up its fight against the ruling Telugu Desam Party in the State. After the change of guard in the State with staunch anti-TDP leader Kanna Lakshminarayana taking over the reins, the BJP is going hard against the TDP, countering its criticism against the Central government and Prime Minister Narendra Modi.
The BJP leadership had already submitted a representation to Governor ESL Narasimhan last week accusing the TDP leaders of making abusive attack on the BJP and the Prime Minister. The BJP had sought dismissal of minister Bhuma Akhila Priya for her unwarranted remarks against the Prime Minister and Modi. The BJP also sought action against AP Planning Board vice-chairman C Kutumba Rao for making political allegations. The BJP leaders find that the TDP is going hard against the BJP spreading false information among the people on the Central support to the State.
While trying to counter the TDP’s criticism, the BJP in the State wants to present facts before the people on the Central funding to the State in the last four years. As a step forward, the BJP AP unit had called for a day long protest in Vijayawada on Monday.
BJP chief Kanna Lakshminarayana is going hard and plans to go further hard hitting back at the TDP. “It is not just responding to the criticism or countering the criticism. We are planning to expose the TDP and its misrule in the days to come,” quipped Kanna Lakshminarayana.
The BJP had been missing this counter attack on the TDP for all these years with Kambhampati Haribabu, a known soft leader towards the TDP, heading the party. It was because of his pro-TDP approach that the party could not expand in the State. In fact, majority of the party leaders point an accusing finger at Haribabu’s leadership for the party’s poor show in the State.
Now that Kanna Lkashminarayana had taken the lead, things look different for the BJP ranks, particularly the RSS and VHP, which have been the backbone of the party. Involving these forces, Kanna Lakshminarayana would sit in a day long protest which is seen as beginning of the BJP’s attack on the TDP.
Mickey Mouse character turned 90 on Sunday Accordingly Iconic cartoon character Mickey Mouse turned 90 on Sunday, and his birthday is being celebrated around the world, including in India. Meanwhile Mickey Mouse made his first appearance in Steamboat Willie on November 18, 1928, and has ruled hearts since then. Furthermore he was born out of necessity when Walt Disney discovered he had lost the rights to his previous character
- More Rain anticipated in Tamilnadu from November 19
- Cyclone Gaja death toll in TN rose from 33 to 45
- Sirisena dissolved parliament, announced snap polls on January 5, 2019
- Can KCR win Elections by doing Yagams & Homams alone?
- Will Sharmila Jagan contest from Hyderabad?
- Sonia Gandhi to address a Public Meeting in Telangana on November 23
- Today is the Last day for filing nominations for Telangana Assembly Elections
- Superstar warns against ticket rates!
- Sasikala to come out on parole?
- Chief Minister Visit canceled!
- Schools, Colleges announced Holiday
- Will H1-B Visa Holders to split Families?
- DeepVeer to hosts 2 Wedding Receptions
- Death toll in Tamilnadu due to Cyclone Gaja rose to 33
- NASA's Kepler space telescope to disconnect communication with Earth