The Bharatiya Janata Party is steps up its fight against the ruling Telugu Desam Party in the State. After the change of guard in the State with staunch anti-TDP leader Kanna Lakshminarayana taking over the reins, the BJP is going hard against the TDP, countering its criticism against the Central government and Prime Minister Narendra Modi.
The BJP leadership had already submitted a representation to Governor ESL Narasimhan last week accusing the TDP leaders of making abusive attack on the BJP and the Prime Minister. The BJP had sought dismissal of minister Bhuma Akhila Priya for her unwarranted remarks against the Prime Minister and Modi. The BJP also sought action against AP Planning Board vice-chairman C Kutumba Rao for making political allegations. The BJP leaders find that the TDP is going hard against the BJP spreading false information among the people on the Central support to the State.
While trying to counter the TDP’s criticism, the BJP in the State wants to present facts before the people on the Central funding to the State in the last four years. As a step forward, the BJP AP unit had called for a day long protest in Vijayawada on Monday.
BJP chief Kanna Lakshminarayana is going hard and plans to go further hard hitting back at the TDP. “It is not just responding to the criticism or countering the criticism. We are planning to expose the TDP and its misrule in the days to come,” quipped Kanna Lakshminarayana.
The BJP had been missing this counter attack on the TDP for all these years with Kambhampati Haribabu, a known soft leader towards the TDP, heading the party. It was because of his pro-TDP approach that the party could not expand in the State. In fact, majority of the party leaders point an accusing finger at Haribabu’s leadership for the party’s poor show in the State.
Now that Kanna Lkashminarayana had taken the lead, things look different for the BJP ranks, particularly the RSS and VHP, which have been the backbone of the party. Involving these forces, Kanna Lakshminarayana would sit in a day long protest which is seen as beginning of the BJP’s attack on the TDP.
Animosity between AP people & Central government out in the open As per report the situation between Andhra Pradesh and Centre got worse when the Telugu Desam Party decided to break off ties with the BJP and walked out of the NDA government early last year. Meanwhile ever since the break-up, Andhra Pradesh has been getting a raw deal from the Centre. Furthermore the BJP High Command's interference in ensuring that AP is at a disadvantaged position, added to the already existing tension.
- FIR registered against Pakistani actor wife refusing anti-polio drops to their daughter
- Jr NTR to be brand ambassador for Appy Fizz in South India
- History Maker: Madhusudhan Rao Founder of Lanco Infratech
- Public exam for 5th and 8th class!
- Bank fraudsters caught in Chennai!
- Party members threatening to leave DMDK!
- DMK and Congress Unite!
- Network integration process of Vodafone Idea is on track by June 2020
- Revanth Reddy copycats KCRs style
- Lockheed Martin unveiled F-21 to boost India manufacturing in defense sector
- Hearing in Sunanda Pushkar death case began on February 21
- Will Captain Vijayakanth take alliance decision soon?
- Funny!!! Vietnam Barber expert in Trump & Kim Hairstyles
- How Chennai Swiggy Customer gets order delivery from Rajasthan?
- Tiktok committed to safe & positive in-app environment for users in India