Accordingly many people call it an ancient method of training, and others call it a set of difficult poses. But the word ‘yoga’ actually means union and moreover it is a practice that connects the body, mind, and spirit through different body postures, meditation, and controlled breathing.
As per report whether it is reducing your blood pressure or raising your pain tolerance, listed below are a few things that yoga works on internally. These are some positive changes you will feel within a few days of practice. It is a tough task to do consistently and persistently, but the results from it are amazing.
Moreover when you practice yoga, the internal
organs are massaged, thereby increasing your resistance to diseases.
Furthermore also, once you are attuned to your body, after years of practice,
you will be able to tell instantly if your body doesn’t function properly. Yoga
is not just about bending or twisting the body and holding the breath and it is
a mechanism to bring you into a state where you see and experience reality just
the way it is. If you allow your energies to become exuberant and ecstatic,
your sensory body expands.
136 people died after a ferry capsized on Lake Victoria, Tanzania Accordingly many are missing and it is feared that more than 200 people in total may have drowned. Rescue efforts resumed on Friday after being halted overnight. As per report the MV Nyerere ferry overturned near Ukara Island on its way from Bugorora. Meanwhile it is thought the overloaded vessel tipped over when crowds on board moved to one side as it docked.
- Karnataka CM Kumaraswamy called for a Revolt against BJP
- Balapur Laddu sets a new Record as it fetches Rs.16.6 Lakhs in Auction!
- TN Govt opened bookings for the online sale of imported sand at Thoothukudi port
- PM Narendra Modi catapulted many projects in Odisha & Chhattisgarh
- Is Chandrababu Naidu elder than PM Modi in politics?
- Will Chandrababu Naidu attend Court in Babli Case?
- India moving towards 5G: PM Modi
- "Facebook Dating" made available within social networking company's mobile app
- First Indian state to introduce Smart e-Public Distribution System (e-PDS)
- Pawan Kalyan to have 'Gelupu Rotte' to win upcoming general elections in AP
- Ajay Maken left for treatment abroad for his orthopedic ailment
- Trump participates in UNGA events & bilateral meetings from September 24-27
- Will Madras HC hear petitions challenging land acquisition in Chennai-Salem Project?
- BJP leader gets trolled!
- Kausalya consoles Amrutha Varshini!