New Delhi sources added that Congress president Rahul Gandhi attacked Prime Minister Narendra Modi, claiming that his government has ignored the interests of farmers but has helped a small group of industrialists by waiving loans amounting to nearly Rs 2.5 lakh crore.
Meanwhile when addressing workers of the party's OBC department here, he said people who work hard behind the scene are "never benefitted" and the fruits of their toil are enjoyed by others. He said "People with skills are not rewarded in India farmers work hard but you don't see them in the office of Modi”.
Moreover Rahul claimed that the non-performing
assets of banks have gone up to Rs 1,000 crore. Rahul added "Rs 2.5 lakh
crore were given to 15 industrialists. But the farmer got nothing the loan
waiver was for 15 people but not for the farmer who continues to commit suicide
his children keep crying”. Furthermore he also challenged the stand of the
government that India lacks skills saying it were not true and the authorities
have failed to recognize the fact.
Tamilisai welcomes Kamal speech! BJP Tamilnadu leader Tamilisai Soundararajan has said that it is wrong to consider either Rajinikanth or Vijay's statements as a danger to BJP. She had met the press recently at Chennai airport and had said that Rajinikanth's statement that he is not going to contest Lok Sabha elections is a clear one and that it will not cause any danger to BJP.
- Kiran Bedi Vs Narayanasamy intensifies!
- Kaduvetti Guru's mother against Anbumani!
- 4 soldiers die in a fight!
- Kamal slams Rajinikanth
- KPN Travels - A Bus Service which would make you regret
- Pulwama attacker's father blames Indian security forces for his son turning into terrorist
- Telangana will have 33 districts from now onwards
- Police arrested Kashmiri student for making insensitive posts about Pulwama terror attack
- Mamata Banerjee condemned Pulwama attack, strong action against Pakistan
- Rajinikanth warned Media not to use his photograph for LS Polls 2019
- Pakistan Authorities cancelled registration of a school for playing Indian song & Flag
- Contribute to CRPF Families through this websites
- EPS spends 15 crores on ads!
- Chinnathambi locked in cage!
- No to BJP says Sarathkumar!