New Delhi sources added that Congress president Rahul Gandhi attacked Prime Minister Narendra Modi, claiming that his government has ignored the interests of farmers but has helped a small group of industrialists by waiving loans amounting to nearly Rs 2.5 lakh crore.
Meanwhile when addressing workers of the party's OBC department here, he said people who work hard behind the scene are "never benefitted" and the fruits of their toil are enjoyed by others. He said "People with skills are not rewarded in India farmers work hard but you don't see them in the office of Modi”.
Moreover Rahul claimed that the non-performing
assets of banks have gone up to Rs 1,000 crore. Rahul added "Rs 2.5 lakh
crore were given to 15 industrialists. But the farmer got nothing the loan
waiver was for 15 people but not for the farmer who continues to commit suicide
his children keep crying”. Furthermore he also challenged the stand of the
government that India lacks skills saying it were not true and the authorities
have failed to recognize the fact.
Another brutal murder in Andhra - SHOCKING BRUTAL VIDEO Inside A newly married couple in Hyderabad faced a shock, as the bridegroom was brutally hacked to death by his father in law himself. Hyderabad based Madhavi(20) had got married to Navdeep(24) earlier this month against the wishes of her parents.
- Stalin demands resignation of Thangamani!
- Will Congress give Special Status to AP?
- PMK ropes in an actor!
- You will be shocked to know Modi's asset value - No Cars or Houses!
- Apollo's shocker on CCTV!
- Pandya injured - Damage for India?
- Hima Das name nominated for Arjuna Award
- Korean Presidents signs agreement to Ease Tension
- Ambati questioned Chandrababu's motive behind involving in affairs of TRS party
- Stormy Daniels provides a graphic description of Trump's genitalia
- Rahul Gandhi called Congress Workers been Lathi charged as "dictatorship under PM Modi"
- Saudi Arabia auctions real estates of billionaire Maan al-Sanea
- In 2019 Lok Sabha polls, people will defeat BJP: Mamata Banerjee
- MK Stalin launched scathing attack on Edappadi Palaniswami leveling corruption charges
- Trump imposes additional tariffs on China from September 24