Our Country’s Prime Minister Narendra Modi is one of the most admired personalities globally. Meanwhile he has been praised for his economic policies and various political decisions, the man has also caught a lot of attention for his amazing personality, but how does he manage to stay healthy and fit even after so frequent international travelling without breaks and managing a country as big as India.
Moreover several studies have correlated waking up early with success and there are lots of benefits of waking up early in the morning. Furthermore these benefits are not only physical but also mental. Mr. Narendra Modi, an early bird, is perfect example of this and wakes up as early as 5 a.m in the morning and continues to work until 10 pm as required.
Moreover he avoids fast food since childhood
and snacks on food like idli, dosa and poha. Modi has his own cook, Badri
Meena, who travels with him wherever he goes. Furthermore being a leader,
Narendra Modi has to give plenty of speeches and lectures and thus has to take
good care of his throat. So for this, he consumes lukewarm water even during
summers to prevent a sore throat and he is a teetotaler, prefers lemonade over
other drinks. It may be one of the reasons of his glowing face.
Protests at Sabarimala were part of Sangh Agenda: Pinarayi Accordingly amidst rising tensions in the state of Kerala over the recent protests at Sabarimala temple, Chief Minister Pinarayi Vijayan on Tuesday morning addressed the media at the Kerala Secretariat in Thiruvananthapuram. He added “It is the BJP and RSS who are leading the protests at Sabarimala and the Congress is giving support to them and these protests are purely for political gains and have nothing to do with
- Indian-American elected as president of Harvard University Undergraduate Council
- Transgender filed nomination for Telangana Elections
- Chandrababu Naidu, Mamata Banerjee discuss alliance, put off meet
- Tamilnadu CM visited Cyclone Gaja hit areas
- Why Ivanka Trump sent Official emails from Personal email Account?
- Firing at Chicago Mercy Hospital kills 3
- Indian Cricket Team's Bus Driver reveals about Dhoni, Raina, Kohli
- Is Tamilnadu a Garbhagriha if India is a Temple
- GST Council reduces tax rates
- Kollywood Actors pitch in for Cyclone Gaja
- Why Pawan halted his Praja Porata Yatra abruptly & left to Mumbai?
- California Wildfire death toll Rose to 80
- What astrologers say various political entities in Telangana elections 2018?
- Andhra Man found under Moving Train, Escaped miraculously Watch this VIDEO!
- PM Narendra Modi inaugurated Kundli-Manesar-Palwal (KMP) Expressway in Gurgaon