Our Country’s Prime Minister Narendra Modi is one of the most admired personalities globally. Meanwhile he has been praised for his economic policies and various political decisions, the man has also caught a lot of attention for his amazing personality, but how does he manage to stay healthy and fit even after so frequent international travelling without breaks and managing a country as big as India.
Moreover several studies have correlated waking up early with success and there are lots of benefits of waking up early in the morning. Furthermore these benefits are not only physical but also mental. Mr. Narendra Modi, an early bird, is perfect example of this and wakes up as early as 5 a.m in the morning and continues to work until 10 pm as required.
Moreover he avoids fast food since childhood
and snacks on food like idli, dosa and poha. Modi has his own cook, Badri
Meena, who travels with him wherever he goes. Furthermore being a leader,
Narendra Modi has to give plenty of speeches and lectures and thus has to take
good care of his throat. So for this, he consumes lukewarm water even during
summers to prevent a sore throat and he is a teetotaler, prefers lemonade over
other drinks. It may be one of the reasons of his glowing face.
3 Maharashtrian Dishes You Must Prepare for this Ganesh Chaturthi All the Pandals have been set up and Ganapathi has arrived and we all couldn't get more excited. Every year the festival is celebrated on a bigger scale and Maharashtra does it, even more, bigger and that is because of the dishes they prepare. Now, we bring you 3 dishes which you must know to prepare.
- Donald Trump and His Adventures in WWE
- Hyderabad youngsters stranded in Malaysia
- Telangana health coverage model is a robust program covering nearly 80 lakh families
- US badly attacked on Military parade in Iran
- TPCC Chief & KTR lashed out at Twitter
- BJP AP unit challenged CM Chandrababu Naidu for early poll
- Is there a political controversy between India & Former French President?
- No Bail for Karunas until October 5th!
- Madurai express to land in Thiruvarur!
- TN BJP Leaders clash within each others
- DMK leader involved in accident!
- Tanzania boat accident kills more than 200!
- Pakistan fan sings Indian National anthem!
- AIADMK lawmaker Karunas arrested for making remarks against CM
- 10,000 to participate in Plant based Festival in Beijing