According to sources ever since the former CBI joint director VV Lakshmi Narayana quit his job, there have been strong speculations about his political foray. Meanwhile when adding more fuel to such speculations, Lakshmi Narayana has been touring several districts and has been meeting people from various spectrums.
Furthermore a section of media had it that Lakshmi Narayana would float a new party and may support BJP at the Centre and Pawan Kalyan's Janasena in AP, there have also been speculations that Lakshmi Narayana could support TDP. As per report in a significant twist to such speculations, Lakshmi Narayana has stated today that he would soon announce whether he would join politics or going to work as Non-Profit Trust. Moreover this statement has come as a shocker to many as Lakshmi Narayana has now forced to current political parties into more confusion with his statement.
Accordingly in fact, Lakshmi Narayana has praised Pawan Kalyan and his
"efforts" for Uddanam Kidney patients. Meanwhile shockingly, Lakshmi
Narayana has not uttered anything about state government's initiatives to
Uddanam patients such as setting up dialysis centres. Moreover the former CBI
joint director VV Lakshmi Narayana who is quite popular for handling Jagan's
Disproportionate Assets case had quit his job as Maharashtra Additional DGP.
MD, New VP of India Operations appointed by FB As per report Facebook on Monday announced it has appointed Ajit Mohan, former CEO of video streaming platform Hotstar, as Managing Director and Vice-President, Facebook India. Meanwhile set to join Facebook from early next year, Mohan will be responsible for driving Face book’s overall strategy and continued investment in India, reporting directly to the Menlo Park based headquarter and not Asia Pacific.
- Bengaluru to receive heavy rain this week
- Will Harish get more majority to KCR in the ensuing elections?
- TPCC Working President confident SB Congress winning in Telangana
- Mother of one of 7 convicts in Rajiv Gandhi assassination case met TN Governor
- Maoist killers identified!
- Telangana Governor follows new way in saving Fuel
- Case against Tamilisai soon!
- Hyderabad Metro Rail carries 85,000 Passengers daily
- Baba on moon? Truth or fake?
- Arputhammal gives petition to Governor!
- Rajinikanth to target November or December!
- TN targeted by Maoists?
- Gujarat based Pharma company Sterling Biotech involved in 5000 Crore Bank fraud
- DoT approached SC for Spectrum Dues
- Donald Trump has hit 12% of total US imports by 2018