Andhra Pradesh sources added CM Chandrababu Naidu has created history by successfully completing the construction of the famous diaphragm wall on Polavaram dam. Meanwhile as per report the crucial and the most difficult diaphragm wall have been built across 1396.60 metres stretch (length). Moreover with a width of 1.5 metres and going to depth of 95 metres (at some points) into the river, the diaphragm wall has been built with a great strength.
Media reports stated that it is learnt that the construction has been done from the depth of 2 metres below the discovery of the stones under the depth of river which is a herculean task. Moreover the diaphragm wall built to eliminate seepage below the dam in order to minimize water loss and increase stability will make the Polavaram Irrigation Project (PIP) unique.
Accordingly this diaphragm wall will serve as the foundation for the
Polavaram Dam with stone and clay and will be built 150 feet above the
diaphragm wall. Further the workers worked very hard for 412 days to complete
it before the time and the whole cost of the construction is estimated at Rs
430 crore. Presently the contractors, L&T, and German engineering company
Bauer has made it possible.
PM Narendra Modi catapults more projects in Varanasi Lucknow sources stated that Launching development projects worth Rs 550 crore, Prime Minister Narendra Modi said Varanasi is being developed as the “Gateway to East India” and presented a report card to voters of his Lok Sabha constituency, claiming that before his election the holy city was at the mercy of the Lord under previous governments.
- Hong Kong based airline painted out error in Company's Name
- Big win for Women Rights activists in Muslim Community in india
- EC yet to come out with poll schedule for Telangana
- UP Govt Doctors to stage protest on October 1
- Is Kapu community is moving away from YCP?
- Another brutal murder in Andhra - SHOCKING BRUTAL VIDEO Inside
- Stalin demands resignation of Thangamani!
- Will Congress give Special Status to AP?
- PMK ropes in an actor!
- You will be shocked to know Modi's asset value - No Cars or Houses!
- Apollo's shocker on CCTV!
- Pandya injured - Damage for India?
- Hima Das name nominated for Arjuna Award
- Korean Presidents signs agreement to Ease Tension
- Ambati questioned Chandrababu's motive behind involving in affairs of TRS party