The opposition leader of the Tamilnadu assembly MK Stalin had called for a call for attention motion in the assembly after the government had slapped cases against two people who participated in a debate in Puthiya Thalaimurai channel.
Stalin has termed this act as the curbing of press rights and added that there was no way to control the speech in the debate. He has also questioned why BJP speakers in the program weren't booked in any case.
Following director Ameer's views
there was ruckus in the arena created by RSS and BJP party members. It has also
been revealed that this did not require a case to be filed at all as it was a
platform to express their opinions. While the debate was regarding continuous
protests, Ameer's talks about the murder of Hindu Munnani's Sasi Kumar lead to
himself, MLA thunaiyarasu and debate organizer Puthiya Thalaimurai channel
booked for inciting enmity on religious background.
Is Tamilnadu a Garbhagriha if India is a Temple Chennai sources made a statement that Tamilnadu created many spiritual leaders including those from Jains to serve the people. Meanwhile this was also the objective of the late chief minister J. Jayalalitha, who had taken a political path. Accordingly Chief Minister Edappadi K. Palaniswami said in Acharya Shree Mahashraman Chaturmas Pravas Vyavastha Samiti held in the city, on Saturday. “Jain saints and late Chief Minister J. Jayalalitha converge on same ideals”.
- GST Council reduces tax rates
- Kollywood Actors pitch in for Cyclone Gaja
- Why Pawan halted his Praja Porata Yatra abruptly & left to Mumbai?
- California Wildfire death toll Rose to 80
- What astrologers say various political entities in Telangana elections 2018?
- Andhra Man found under Moving Train, Escaped miraculously Watch this VIDEO!
- PM Narendra Modi inaugurated Kundli-Manesar-Palwal (KMP) Expressway in Gurgaon
- Telangana Polls : TRS Vs Mahakutami - Ramana promises Mahakutami will bring down KCR family
- Revanth Ready set to score a hat-trick this time
- Dog meat controversy catches fire!
- CM yet to visit Delta - The reasons?
- People surround ministers in Orathanadu!
- Rain warnings for Delta districts!
- Not mandatory to provide Aadhaar to appear for Neet, UGC & CBSE exams
- TN DMK Party contributes 1 crore towards Cyclone relief activities