With the Lok Sabha elections scheduled to be held next year, the reserve bank has released a report on the economy of India. 48% of those who had participated in the research have opined that in 2018, the Indian economy has faced huge downfall.
While in December 2016, in a similar research, only 38% had said that the economy was worse while now, in May 2018, it has been already revealed that 48% have negative response to the economic growth. The same percentage of people who gave thumbs down for Indian economy in 2017 was 44%. 88% people have said that the prices for f essential goods have increased in the past 1 year, while 83% have said that the prices are set to increase in the next 6 months.
Due to inflation and many other
reasons the economy is all set to be damaged further, and this will impact
people even more as per the research results. This research was conducted in
the cities of Chennai, Hyderabad, Mumbai, Bangalore, Kolkata and Delhi, and
this survey had more than 5000 people participating.
Hyderabad Police booked 12 Websites for publishing defamatory article Hyderabad sources made a statement that after taking swift action on websites that posted news of a rumored affair between film actor Prabhas and Y.S. Sharmila, sister of YSRCP chief Y.S Jaganmohan Reddy, the Hyderabad Police sent notices to 12 websites which have published such defamatory articles and videos.
- GHMC shelving its plan to revise property tax rates
- Again old rupee notes in Chennai!
- World's first genetically modified child!
- Edappadi checks food quality!
- Will DMK intervene in Mekedatu project?
- Prakash Raj to contest election as an Independent from Bengaluru-Central constituency
- Religion politics have not fared well in the South
- Paytm's New Feature adds benefit to Partner Merchants
- Deepika Padukone titled World's Most Beautiful Bride
- Amazon's New Year Sale delivery makes Record!!!
- Lord Vishnu statue carved from a monolithic block reached Singarapettai
- Jio New Year Offer recharges done between December 28, 2018, to January 31, 2019
- 437 CCTV Cameras installed in Chennai, Kilpauk Jurisdiction
- High Court Justice orders 37 ISPs to block 12,000 Websites
- Trump cancelled his own participation in Davos, citing row over his proposed wall