Andhra BJP member Kanna Lakshmi Narayana has accused that the Andhra Pradesh chief minister Chandrababu Naidu had planned to Assassinate BJP national leader Amit Shah. Yesterday, in Vijayawada, BJP had conducted a mega dharna protest. During this protest, the BJP state leader Kanna Lakshmi Narayana has made shocking accusations against the Andhra chief minister.
During his speech, he had said that Telugu Desam party members created a ruckus and tried to attack BJP house member Somu Veeraraju. He went on to accuse that if anyone spoke against Telugu Desam, were arrested by the police. Kanna Lakshmi Narayana said that CBN is involved in corruption widespread manner and that it will extend beyond 3000 pages.
He said that CBN travels in chartered flights, stays in 7-star hotels and that Modi had joined CBN despite his betrayal to Vajpayee. He said that Modi would have thought CBN to have reformed and joined him, but he hasn't changed a bit. When Amit Shah had been to Tirupati to offer prayers, in the name of protests, Chandrababu Naidu had planned to kill Amit Shah, said Kanna Lakshmi Narayana. However, Telugu Desam cadre has dismissed his accusations, Asking if he has any concrete evidence to prove his allegations.
136 people died after a ferry capsized on Lake Victoria, Tanzania Accordingly many are missing and it is feared that more than 200 people in total may have drowned. Rescue efforts resumed on Friday after being halted overnight. As per report the MV Nyerere ferry overturned near Ukara Island on its way from Bugorora. Meanwhile it is thought the overloaded vessel tipped over when crowds on board moved to one side as it docked.
- Karnataka CM Kumaraswamy called for a Revolt against BJP
- Balapur Laddu sets a new Record as it fetches Rs.16.6 Lakhs in Auction!
- TN Govt opened bookings for the online sale of imported sand at Thoothukudi port
- PM Narendra Modi catapulted many projects in Odisha & Chhattisgarh
- Is Chandrababu Naidu elder than PM Modi in politics?
- Will Chandrababu Naidu attend Court in Babli Case?
- India moving towards 5G: PM Modi
- "Facebook Dating" made available within social networking company's mobile app
- First Indian state to introduce Smart e-Public Distribution System (e-PDS)
- Pawan Kalyan to have 'Gelupu Rotte' to win upcoming general elections in AP
- Ajay Maken left for treatment abroad for his orthopedic ailment
- Trump participates in UNGA events & bilateral meetings from September 24-27
- Will Madras HC hear petitions challenging land acquisition in Chennai-Salem Project?
- BJP leader gets trolled!
- Kausalya consoles Amrutha Varshini!