According to sources Pranab Mukherjee's recent visit to RSS headquarters and his speech continue to hit the headlines every now and then. Meanwhile amidst this, rumors had spread like wildfire that Congress president Rahul Gandhi had not invited Pranab for the party's Iftar party to be held on June 13 in Delhi. Meanwhile when quashing those rumors, Congress party in its latest statement confirmed Pranab's attendance for the Iftar party.
Moreover it said that the party president Rahul Gandhi, who will be hosting the Iftar, has invited Pranab Dada and the senior leader readily agreed his invite. Furthermore Congress communications in-charge Randeep Surjewala said Mukherjee was invited by the Congress chief for the event and he has readily accepted the invite. Furthermore multiple media houses have raised questions on Iftar invite to Pranab Mukherjee on behalf of Congress president.
Moreover this is going to be the first Iftar party
by Rahul Gandhi as Congress president. Earlier, the party had given the annual
ritual a miss in the last two years. Further the last Iftar party was hosted by
then Congress president Sonia Gandhi which was also attended by Pranab. Meanwhile,
Delhi CM Arvind Kejriwal was said to be not invited for this grand Iftar party
which will see attendance of several political stalwarts cutting
Tiktok committed to safe & positive in-app environment for users in India New Delhi sources stated that popular video sharing platform TikTok, owned by Chinese tech company ByteDance said the company was committed to maintaining a safe and positive in-app environment for its users in India. Meanwhile when reacting to a report on how Hindu chauvinistic videos thrive on TikTok, ByteDance said that the video sharing app as well as its social media platform
- TN Govt plans to introduce Board Exams for Class 5 & 8
- Guntur District farmer committed suicide, doubts raised
- UK no longer preferred market for Indian investment due to Brexit factor
- Pakistan Cricketers portrait removed from HPCA
- From a farmer's son to People's Hero - Dr. Koti Reddy Saripalli
- DMK Congress deal soon!
- What's the problem for DMDK?
- India receives support from Israel!
- Public shocked after tremors in Delhi!
- APTA achieved India Book of record by making longest bamboo chicken in India
- Budget of Rs 3,116 crore for 2019-20 unveiled by TTD
- Chennai Metro Rail to install WiFi facilities at all stations
- Saudi Arabia-India plans to set up a ''Strategic Partnership Council'
- Donald Trump planning to meet North Korean Leader Kim Jong-Un again
- Is Nagarjuna making his Political entry?