According to sources Pranab Mukherjee's recent visit to RSS headquarters and his speech continue to hit the headlines every now and then. Meanwhile amidst this, rumors had spread like wildfire that Congress president Rahul Gandhi had not invited Pranab for the party's Iftar party to be held on June 13 in Delhi. Meanwhile when quashing those rumors, Congress party in its latest statement confirmed Pranab's attendance for the Iftar party.
Moreover it said that the party president Rahul Gandhi, who will be hosting the Iftar, has invited Pranab Dada and the senior leader readily agreed his invite. Furthermore Congress communications in-charge Randeep Surjewala said Mukherjee was invited by the Congress chief for the event and he has readily accepted the invite. Furthermore multiple media houses have raised questions on Iftar invite to Pranab Mukherjee on behalf of Congress president.
Moreover this is going to be the first Iftar party
by Rahul Gandhi as Congress president. Earlier, the party had given the annual
ritual a miss in the last two years. Further the last Iftar party was hosted by
then Congress president Sonia Gandhi which was also attended by Pranab. Meanwhile,
Delhi CM Arvind Kejriwal was said to be not invited for this grand Iftar party
which will see attendance of several political stalwarts cutting
Pandya injured - Damage for India? During the Asia cup match between India and Pakistan held yesterday at Dubai, Indian had lost the toss, and Pakistan batted first. Yesterday, India had played against Hong Kong, and had won the match in a thrilling way after Hong Kong failed to capitalize on the great start they had as they lost by 26 runs. While India had limped to win yesterday, people were keen on what India is gonna do against a strong Pakistan team.
- Hima Das name nominated for Arjuna Award
- Korean Presidents signs agreement to Ease Tension
- Ambati questioned Chandrababu's motive behind involving in affairs of TRS party
- Stormy Daniels provides a graphic description of Trump's genitalia
- Rahul Gandhi called Congress Workers been Lathi charged as "dictatorship under PM Modi"
- Saudi Arabia auctions real estates of billionaire Maan al-Sanea
- In 2019 Lok Sabha polls, people will defeat BJP: Mamata Banerjee
- MK Stalin launched scathing attack on Edappadi Palaniswami leveling corruption charges