According to sources YS Jagan's Praja Sankalpa Yatra crossed the iconic Godavari Bridge in Rajahmundry accompanied by thousands of party workers, supporters and common masses the mood was visibly upbeat. Meanwhile men and women marched along with the mass leader waving party flags on the famous landmark which symbolizes the prosperity and agrarian abundance of Andhra Pradesh.
Moreover the historic walkathon which has so far completed 2300 kilometers in 186 days has now entered East Godavari district. As per report the people's leader was accorded an unprecedented welcome in the district with people showering flowers from the rooftops. Moreover 600 boats dotted the Godavari waving flags welcoming YS Jagan and women welcomed him with traditional dances and songs.
Media reports added that the Praja Sankalpa Yatra
has so far covered Dr YSR district, Anantapur, Kurnool, Chittoor, Nellore,
Prakasam, Guntur, Krishna, West Godavari and is currently in East Godavari. Further
the popular mass contact initiative will culminate at Ichchapuram in Srikakulam
district after passing through Visakhapatnam and Vizianagaram districts.
CBI & ED likely to issue summons for questioning former ICICI Bank CEO Chanda Kochhar According to report CBI sources said former ICICI Bank CEO and MD Chanda Kochhar, her husband Deepak Kochhar and industrialist V.N. Dhoot in connection with the Rs 3,250 crore loan case involving the Videocon Group and ICICI Bank. Meanwhile the Central Bureau of Investigation (CBI) sources said the agency would initiate the summons as it had completed the scrutiny of documents
- SED of Tamilnadu mulling introducing board exams for classes 5 & 8
- Will YS Jagan become CM of AP as per survey?
- BJP leader wants Kanyakumari!
- Viral video of school students in trains!
- Measures were taken to stop water to Pakistan!
- Kamal says Thiruvarur gave family politics!
- Trump made no mention of China or Huawei, steps back from threat of full ban
- Fight between Swiggy & Zomato extends to takeover of Uber Eats
- Summer Season to be hotter than normal in Karnataka
- Congress questions BJP as either PM was completely oblivious to Pulwama attack
- Why Vijayakanth pretty unhappy with BJP-AIADMK response to DMDK ambition?
- YSRCP attacks TDP saying AP has 59 Lakh Fake Voters
- Telangana Govt announces Rs.25 Lakhs to Families of Pulwama attack jawans
- 2019 Elections testing waters for YS Jagan's stamina
- Animosity between AP people & Central government out in the open