According to sources YS Jagan's Praja Sankalpa Yatra crossed the iconic Godavari Bridge in Rajahmundry accompanied by thousands of party workers, supporters and common masses the mood was visibly upbeat. Meanwhile men and women marched along with the mass leader waving party flags on the famous landmark which symbolizes the prosperity and agrarian abundance of Andhra Pradesh.
Moreover the historic walkathon which has so far completed 2300 kilometers in 186 days has now entered East Godavari district. As per report the people's leader was accorded an unprecedented welcome in the district with people showering flowers from the rooftops. Moreover 600 boats dotted the Godavari waving flags welcoming YS Jagan and women welcomed him with traditional dances and songs.
Media reports added that the Praja Sankalpa Yatra
has so far covered Dr YSR district, Anantapur, Kurnool, Chittoor, Nellore,
Prakasam, Guntur, Krishna, West Godavari and is currently in East Godavari. Further
the popular mass contact initiative will culminate at Ichchapuram in Srikakulam
district after passing through Visakhapatnam and Vizianagaram districts.
Saudi Arabia auctions real estates of billionaire Maan al-Sanea Riyadh sources stated that Saudi Arabia will auction real estate owned by indebted billionaire Maan al-Sanea and his company starting next month to help repay billions of riyals due to creditors. Meanwhile sources familiar with the matter told Reuters, Sanea ranked by Forbes in 2007 as one of the world's
- In 2019 Lok Sabha polls, people will defeat BJP: Mamata Banerjee
- MK Stalin launched scathing attack on Edappadi Palaniswami leveling corruption charges
- Trump imposes additional tariffs on China from September 24
- Who is the Baahubali of Telangana?
- Yusaku Maezawa, founder & CEO of Zozo, First Tourist to Moon
- Domestic fuel prices continued to scale new height
- Heavy rains expected today as well!
- Vijaya Bhaskar gets aroused!
- Sunny gets a wax statue!
- A sleep ruins minister's life!
- Finance Minister announced Merger of 3 Banks
- Who is Country's Highest Earning MLA?
- North & South Korean Leaders Meet at Pyongyang
- Guys involved in Controversial WhatsApp chat to kill Defense Minister held
- Centre's decision to ban 328 FDC drugs brought 6,000 medicines on radar