Tamilisai Soundararajan has announced that to strengthen the base of BJP in Tamilnadu ahead of the Loksabha elections next year, the BJP president Amit Shah will be visiting Tamilnadu soon.
The Tamilnadu BJP leader Tamilisai Soundararajan had visited former prime minister of India and former BJP leader Atal Bihari Vajpayee at AIIMS hospital in New Delhi and had inquired about his health. Post her meeting with Vajpayee, she had interacted with the press where she said that Vajpayee's health condition is good and that he'll be getting discharged soon after his health gets better.
She had also said that to strengthen
BJP ahead of the Loksabha elections, Amit Shah will be visiting Tamilnadu next
month. With the mindset in Tamilnadu against development plans, people are
opposing the 8-way road plan without knowing it benefits, said Tamilisai
Protest shutdown against terror attack affects life in Jammu Accordingly life in Jammu and Kashmir was adversely affected on Friday due to a protest shutdown called against the terror strike in the valley in which 45 CRPF personnel were killed in a suicide attack. Meanwhile the shutdown has been called by the Jammu Chamber of Commerce and Industry (JCCI), an influential body of local traders and industrialists.
- Telangana Municipalities good news for Families below poverty line
- CRPF Jawans victimized in Jammu & Kashmir
- Surprise Gift to Rahul Gandhi on Valentines Day
- 2 alliances in India, one under Rahul Gandhi and a 'gatbandhan' which has no leader: Amit Shah
- Arya & Sayyeshaa getting engaged to each other
- Pinnacle Blooms - Helping special kids
- Forest department eyeing Chinnathambi!
- Kamal Hassan praises woman!
- Captain Vijayakanth coming soon!
- Trump still adds to sources not requiring congressional approval
- New inmate into TDP from MLA Nandamuri Balakrishna's Family
- Will Anti Corruption Bureau in Delhi be controlled as per instructions from SC?
- KCR Govt plans to illuminate Charminar with 190-watt LED light
- Kotii Group - On the name of god celebrating 9th Anniversary
- When will Tamilnadu Districts be upgraded as Corporations?