Tamilisai Soundararajan has announced that to strengthen the base of BJP in Tamilnadu ahead of the Loksabha elections next year, the BJP president Amit Shah will be visiting Tamilnadu soon.
The Tamilnadu BJP leader Tamilisai Soundararajan had visited former prime minister of India and former BJP leader Atal Bihari Vajpayee at AIIMS hospital in New Delhi and had inquired about his health. Post her meeting with Vajpayee, she had interacted with the press where she said that Vajpayee's health condition is good and that he'll be getting discharged soon after his health gets better.
She had also said that to strengthen
BJP ahead of the Loksabha elections, Amit Shah will be visiting Tamilnadu next
month. With the mindset in Tamilnadu against development plans, people are
opposing the 8-way road plan without knowing it benefits, said Tamilisai
Andhra Man found under Moving Train, Escaped miraculously Watch this VIDEO! As per report a man in Andhra Pradesh who found himself under a moving train had a miraculous escape on Saturday at Anantapur railway station. Meanwhile a video of the man lying down on the railway tracks while the train was seen moving over him has gone viral on social media.
- PM Narendra Modi inaugurated Kundli-Manesar-Palwal (KMP) Expressway in Gurgaon
- Telangana Polls : TRS Vs Mahakutami - Ramana promises Mahakutami will bring down KCR family
- Revanth Ready set to score a hat-trick this time
- Dog meat controversy catches fire!
- CM yet to visit Delta - The reasons?
- People surround ministers in Orathanadu!
- Rain warnings for Delta districts!
- Not mandatory to provide Aadhaar to appear for Neet, UGC & CBSE exams
- TN DMK Party contributes 1 crore towards Cyclone relief activities
- Why Donald Trump stops Military Aid to Pakistan?
- Prabhas is in talks with a motor bike company for endorsement deals
- Major Political Parties in Telangana gearing up for campaigning
- Mickey Mouse character turned 90 on Sunday
- More Rain anticipated in Tamilnadu from November 19
- Cyclone Gaja death toll in TN rose from 33 to 45