The god man Bhaiyuji Maharaj who had rejected the deputy minister post offered by the Madhya Pradesh government has shot him and has committed suicide. In an unexpected manner, last month witnessed the appointment of 5 god men as deputy ministers in the Madhya Pradesh cabinet.
Bhaiyuji Maharaj was one among the priests who were selected to be the part of the cabinet with deputy minister post. However, Bhaiyuji Maharaj had rejected the offer given to him by the Madhya Pradesh government.
Bhaiyuji Maharaj is a very popular
and well-known god man in Madhya Pradesh and Maharashtra zones with huge
devotees and fans following. In such a scenario, news has spread like wildfire
that Bhaiyuji Maharaj had killed himself by shooting himself and had committed
suicide yesterday. More details on his suicide and the reasons behind are expected
to be revealed soon.
Rohit Sharma feels confident playing in Australia According to sources India's vice captain Rohit Sharma said the team played a few close matches in Australia the last time around, but want to make it count on the current tour. Meanwhile Rohit said it feels good to perform in Australia as it gives a player a lot of confidence.
- Is KCRs daughter-in-law richer than his son KTR?
- Chilli attack on Delhi CM!
- Schools and colleges on leave in Chennai!
- Sushma Swaraj quits election politics!
- Cyclone Gaja razes Sugarcane crops, scarcity during Pongal
- Protests at Sabarimala were part of Sangh Agenda: Pinarayi
- Indian-American elected as president of Harvard University Undergraduate Council
- Transgender filed nomination for Telangana Elections
- Chandrababu Naidu, Mamata Banerjee discuss alliance, put off meet
- Tamilnadu CM visited Cyclone Gaja hit areas
- Why Ivanka Trump sent Official emails from Personal email Account?
- Firing at Chicago Mercy Hospital kills 3
- Indian Cricket Team's Bus Driver reveals about Dhoni, Raina, Kohli
- Is Tamilnadu a Garbhagriha if India is a Temple
- GST Council reduces tax rates