The god man Bhaiyuji Maharaj who had rejected the deputy minister post offered by the Madhya Pradesh government has shot him and has committed suicide. In an unexpected manner, last month witnessed the appointment of 5 god men as deputy ministers in the Madhya Pradesh cabinet.
Bhaiyuji Maharaj was one among the priests who were selected to be the part of the cabinet with deputy minister post. However, Bhaiyuji Maharaj had rejected the offer given to him by the Madhya Pradesh government.
Bhaiyuji Maharaj is a very popular
and well-known god man in Madhya Pradesh and Maharashtra zones with huge
devotees and fans following. In such a scenario, news has spread like wildfire
that Bhaiyuji Maharaj had killed himself by shooting himself and had committed
suicide yesterday. More details on his suicide and the reasons behind are expected
to be revealed soon.
Tiktok committed to safe & positive in-app environment for users in India New Delhi sources stated that popular video sharing platform TikTok, owned by Chinese tech company ByteDance said the company was committed to maintaining a safe and positive in-app environment for its users in India. Meanwhile when reacting to a report on how Hindu chauvinistic videos thrive on TikTok, ByteDance said that the video sharing app as well as its social media platform
- TN Govt plans to introduce Board Exams for Class 5 & 8
- Guntur District farmer committed suicide, doubts raised
- UK no longer preferred market for Indian investment due to Brexit factor
- Pakistan Cricketers portrait removed from HPCA
- From a farmer's son to People's Hero - Dr. Koti Reddy Saripalli
- DMK Congress deal soon!
- What's the problem for DMDK?
- India receives support from Israel!
- Public shocked after tremors in Delhi!
- APTA achieved India Book of record by making longest bamboo chicken in India
- Budget of Rs 3,116 crore for 2019-20 unveiled by TTD
- Chennai Metro Rail to install WiFi facilities at all stations
- Saudi Arabia-India plans to set up a ''Strategic Partnership Council'
- Donald Trump planning to meet North Korean Leader Kim Jong-Un again
- Is Nagarjuna making his Political entry?