Due to the numerous new projects set to be executed this year by the ISRO, the central government has allocated almost 10,400 crores budget for these plans. This year has been considered to be a crucial year in the history of ISRO. The premier space research organization of India is all set to launch 12 new space projects this year.
On a monthly basis, one plan per month will be executed in 12 months of which already 3 plans have been executed. The biggest plan to be executed this year happens to be the Chandrayaan plan. This is going to be the phase 2 of the successful Chandrayaan project. With the project, a rover will be sent to the moon to analyze, and send reports.
While this was scheduled initially
in May, due to weather conditions, it has been pushed to October. Gsat 11, GSLV
12, GSAT 7 will be sent once per month followed by 4 satellites in next year.
Since these projects are expensive, the government has allocated a huge budget
of 10400 crores. As said by ISRO leader Sivan, more than 10000 job
opportunities will also be created in ISRO.
Phethai cyclone won't be a threat to TN! The new cyclone that has been formed in the south east Bay of Bengal and the Indian ocean areas around it, has been named as Phethai, and it has been said that this cyclone won't be of much trouble for Tamilnadu and will have minimal rainfalls. Within the next 24 hours, in the southeast Bay of Bengal and the Indian Ocean areas, there will be a low pressure trough formation, and this will become
- Stalin wishes Sonia Gandhi!
- Thirumavalavan confirms no PMK with DMK!
- Congress ahead in Rajasthan & Chhattisgarh
- Protests before Kerala CM residence!
- Congress Leads in Chhattisgarh,Rajasthan, TRS in Telangana
- #TelanganaElections2018 - Zero chances for Lotus to Bloom anywhere in South India
- #TelanganaElections2018 - TRS got 77% of the Polled votes and this is one of the best margins in Indian Democratic History
- Voter turnout in Hyderabad fell to a dismal figure of 48.9%
- Call centre for Women's Emergency helpline inaugurated in Chennai
- #AssemblyElections2018 - Track Live Updates
- #AssemblyElections2018 -A humongous victory for TRS surpassing 90 seat mark, Congress Leads in 3 states
- Counting of Votes for Telangana in full swing
- TRS Leading in Early Trends of Counting!!!
- Polling results from Rajasthan, Telangana, Madhya Pradesh, Chhattisgarh & Mizoram LIVE UPDATES
- Telangana Leaders took Four Days break before Counting of Votes