Due to the numerous new projects set to be executed this year by the ISRO, the central government has allocated almost 10,400 crores budget for these plans. This year has been considered to be a crucial year in the history of ISRO. The premier space research organization of India is all set to launch 12 new space projects this year.
On a monthly basis, one plan per month will be executed in 12 months of which already 3 plans have been executed. The biggest plan to be executed this year happens to be the Chandrayaan plan. This is going to be the phase 2 of the successful Chandrayaan project. With the project, a rover will be sent to the moon to analyze, and send reports.
While this was scheduled initially
in May, due to weather conditions, it has been pushed to October. Gsat 11, GSLV
12, GSAT 7 will be sent once per month followed by 4 satellites in next year.
Since these projects are expensive, the government has allocated a huge budget
of 10400 crores. As said by ISRO leader Sivan, more than 10000 job
opportunities will also be created in ISRO.
A guy has registered his Sex as 'Neutral' A Dutch citizen has registered his gender as 'Neutral' at the Roermond’s Limburg District Court. The Dutch citizen won the case after he registered the case as he wished to register neither as a male nor a female. Even though the judges urge the lawmakers to recognize him as 'Third gender' he was persistent to take over it as 'Neutral'.
- First Ever Dog Park been inaugurated in Kondapur
- Mark monitors how much we use FB
- India is the highest recipient of remittances
- US labeled the Chinese Warship's Actions unsafe
- Toll Gate Charges hiked!
- Why Swami Paripoornanandha joined BJP?
- Transfer of a Govt school teacher is revoked
- RSS & BJP believe in totalitarianism: Owaisi
- A New Century luxury Sedan Car from Toyota
- PM Narendra Modi offered prayers at Shirdi Sai Baba Temple
- Train Bulldozes into a Crowd during Dussehra Festival in Amristar
- Donald Trump calls Congressman Gianforte an incredible Montana leader
- Nara Brahmani donated for Cyclone Titli affected areas
- Congress not ready to share their seats with other grand alliance
- Pon Radhakrishnan comments amid raging MeToo storm