The central government has announced that the NEET exams won't be conducted by CBSE hereafter. In India, the admissions to medical colleges throughout the country are happening based on the NEET exams conducted and the scores secured by candidates.
Though candidates from Tamilnadu and several other states have opposed the eligibility criteria being NEET exams, for the past 2 years, medical college admissions have been happening based on NEET exams. The NEET entrance exams have been conducted so far by the central board of secondary education.
However, with so many criticisms and
outrageous response from various corners, the central government has decided
that from now on, the NEET exams will not be conducted by CBSE. The human
resources development ministry has announced that the NEET exams will be
conducted by a national examination committee.
TN Govt plans to introduce Board Exams for Class 5 & 8 Accordingly Tamilnadu government is going to introduce board examinations for the students of class 5 and class 8, in addition to the already existing public exams for students in classes 10, 11 and 12. Meanwhile according to a circular issued to all the district education offices, the third term exams conducted in schools will henceforth be conducted as public exams. These exams will have common question papers for all the schools in Tamilnadu.
- Guntur District farmer committed suicide, doubts raised
- UK no longer preferred market for Indian investment due to Brexit factor
- Pakistan Cricketers portrait removed from HPCA
- From a farmer's son to People's Hero - Dr. Koti Reddy Saripalli
- DMK Congress deal soon!
- What's the problem for DMDK?
- India receives support from Israel!
- Public shocked after tremors in Delhi!
- APTA achieved India Book of record by making longest bamboo chicken in India
- Budget of Rs 3,116 crore for 2019-20 unveiled by TTD
- Chennai Metro Rail to install WiFi facilities at all stations
- Saudi Arabia-India plans to set up a ''Strategic Partnership Council'
- Donald Trump planning to meet North Korean Leader Kim Jong-Un again
- Is Nagarjuna making his Political entry?
- Why Rahul Gandhi made a surprise visit to AP Bhawan?