The central government has announced that the NEET exams won't be conducted by CBSE hereafter. In India, the admissions to medical colleges throughout the country are happening based on the NEET exams conducted and the scores secured by candidates.
Though candidates from Tamilnadu and several other states have opposed the eligibility criteria being NEET exams, for the past 2 years, medical college admissions have been happening based on NEET exams. The NEET entrance exams have been conducted so far by the central board of secondary education.
However, with so many criticisms and
outrageous response from various corners, the central government has decided
that from now on, the NEET exams will not be conducted by CBSE. The human
resources development ministry has announced that the NEET exams will be
conducted by a national examination committee.
136 people died after a ferry capsized on Lake Victoria, Tanzania Accordingly many are missing and it is feared that more than 200 people in total may have drowned. Rescue efforts resumed on Friday after being halted overnight. As per report the MV Nyerere ferry overturned near Ukara Island on its way from Bugorora. Meanwhile it is thought the overloaded vessel tipped over when crowds on board moved to one side as it docked.
- Karnataka CM Kumaraswamy called for a Revolt against BJP
- Balapur Laddu sets a new Record as it fetches Rs.16.6 Lakhs in Auction!
- TN Govt opened bookings for the online sale of imported sand at Thoothukudi port
- PM Narendra Modi catapulted many projects in Odisha & Chhattisgarh
- Is Chandrababu Naidu elder than PM Modi in politics?
- Will Chandrababu Naidu attend Court in Babli Case?
- India moving towards 5G: PM Modi
- "Facebook Dating" made available within social networking company's mobile app
- First Indian state to introduce Smart e-Public Distribution System (e-PDS)
- Pawan Kalyan to have 'Gelupu Rotte' to win upcoming general elections in AP
- Ajay Maken left for treatment abroad for his orthopedic ailment
- Trump participates in UNGA events & bilateral meetings from September 24-27
- Will Madras HC hear petitions challenging land acquisition in Chennai-Salem Project?
- BJP leader gets trolled!
- Kausalya consoles Amrutha Varshini!