San Francisco sources reported that according to a report in The Verge on Tuesday, the iPhone maker Apple has introduced a new section on crypto currency in its guidelines on App Store that apply to iOS, macOS, watchOS, and tvOS app. As per the guidelines "Apps, including any third party advertisements displayed within them, may not run unrelated background processes such as crypto currency mining”.
Meanwhile the apps may facilitate virtual currency storage, provided they are offered by developers enrolled as an organization. As per report "In addition, apps may not mine directly for crypto currencies, unless the mining is performed in the Cloud or otherwise off-device". Moreover the apps may "facilitate transactions or transmissions of crypto currency on an approved exchange, provided they are offered by the exchange itself".
Earlier Apple March removed "Calendar 2" app from the Mac App
Store after it started mining crypto currency on devices in exchange for
premium features. Accordingly Facebook and Google have already banned crypto currency,
token sales and Initial Coin Offerings (ICO) advertisements on their platforms.
Meanwhile Twitter stated "We have added a new policy for Twitter Ads
relating to crypto currency and under this new policy, the advertisement of
Initial Coin Offerings (ICOs) and token sales will be prohibited globally”.
Cyclone Alert over west-central Bay of Bengal: IMD Accordingly a cyclone alert has been issued for the northern coastal region of the state of Andhra Pradesh with the Indian Meteorological Department predicting 'very heavy to extremely heavy' rains in the region. Meanwhile the IMD has stated that depression has formed over west-central Bay of Bengal which could intensify into a cyclonic storm.
- Why BJP spoiled alliance between TDP and TRS?
- Pakistan ready to discuss terrorism, Imran Khan pens PM Modi
- Bilateral dialogue between Washington & Pyongyang stalled on how to move denuclearization process
- Signing up for the credit line to receive Instant access on Flipkart
- Train Services stopped at Kerala, Bengaluru & Coastal Karnataka resumes
- Mis-happening at Jet Airways focus Mumbai to Jaipur
- Police tightens grip on H Raja!
- Karunas blackmails police!
- HAL former chief on Rafel controversy!
- Coimbatore college Managing Director's Cheap act!
- AICC names leaders for 10 election related committees
- Stormy Daniels claimed that US President has 'an unusual penis'
- Can we know in advance about the condition & intensity of rains?
- Moon's mediation & Kim's commitment at summit satisfied Washington
- India complaints on Brutal killing of BSF Soldier by Pakistan troopers