San Francisco sources reported that according to a report in The Verge on Tuesday, the iPhone maker Apple has introduced a new section on crypto currency in its guidelines on App Store that apply to iOS, macOS, watchOS, and tvOS app. As per the guidelines "Apps, including any third party advertisements displayed within them, may not run unrelated background processes such as crypto currency mining”.
Meanwhile the apps may facilitate virtual currency storage, provided they are offered by developers enrolled as an organization. As per report "In addition, apps may not mine directly for crypto currencies, unless the mining is performed in the Cloud or otherwise off-device". Moreover the apps may "facilitate transactions or transmissions of crypto currency on an approved exchange, provided they are offered by the exchange itself".
Earlier Apple March removed "Calendar 2" app from the Mac App
Store after it started mining crypto currency on devices in exchange for
premium features. Accordingly Facebook and Google have already banned crypto currency,
token sales and Initial Coin Offerings (ICO) advertisements on their platforms.
Meanwhile Twitter stated "We have added a new policy for Twitter Ads
relating to crypto currency and under this new policy, the advertisement of
Initial Coin Offerings (ICOs) and token sales will be prohibited globally”.
Tamilisai welcomes Kamal speech! BJP Tamilnadu leader Tamilisai Soundararajan has said that it is wrong to consider either Rajinikanth or Vijay's statements as a danger to BJP. She had met the press recently at Chennai airport and had said that Rajinikanth's statement that he is not going to contest Lok Sabha elections is a clear one and that it will not cause any danger to BJP.
- Kiran Bedi Vs Narayanasamy intensifies!
- Kaduvetti Guru's mother against Anbumani!
- 4 soldiers die in a fight!
- Kamal slams Rajinikanth
- KPN Travels - A Bus Service which would make you regret
- Pulwama attacker's father blames Indian security forces for his son turning into terrorist
- Telangana will have 33 districts from now onwards
- Police arrested Kashmiri student for making insensitive posts about Pulwama terror attack
- Mamata Banerjee condemned Pulwama attack, strong action against Pakistan
- Rajinikanth warned Media not to use his photograph for LS Polls 2019
- Pakistan Authorities cancelled registration of a school for playing Indian song & Flag
- Contribute to CRPF Families through this websites
- EPS spends 15 crores on ads!
- Chinnathambi locked in cage!
- No to BJP says Sarathkumar!