Andhra Pradesh sources reported that Janasena President Pawan Kalyan took a temporary break from his Porata Yatra and is spending some quality time with his family. Meanwhile throughout his tour, Pawan constantly targeted Andhra Pradesh CM Nara Chandrababu Naidu on various issues.
Yesterday morning, Pawan took to Twitter and quoted British historian and politician Lord Macaulay's piece on 'theory of exploitation of resources through destruction of nativity & indigenous culture'. Accordingly Pawan said that the exploitation is still in practice but by our own native political elites. Then Pawan went on to say that he had experienced it throughout his tour in Uttarandhra.
Furthermore Pawan also said that he could see a tremendous "soul
force" in the Land of UttaraAndhra, which reminded him of the fighting
spirit of Veera Telangana. Moreover Pawan's tweets made everyone wonder if he
is hinting at a separate Uttarandhra statehood movement. Further for the last
few months, Pawan has been frantically trying to find some issues to turn them
into his campaign tools and hence his lackluster efforts in fighting for
special status yielded not much result.
Tiktok committed to safe & positive in-app environment for users in India New Delhi sources stated that popular video sharing platform TikTok, owned by Chinese tech company ByteDance said the company was committed to maintaining a safe and positive in-app environment for its users in India. Meanwhile when reacting to a report on how Hindu chauvinistic videos thrive on TikTok, ByteDance said that the video sharing app as well as its social media platform
- TN Govt plans to introduce Board Exams for Class 5 & 8
- Guntur District farmer committed suicide, doubts raised
- UK no longer preferred market for Indian investment due to Brexit factor
- Pakistan Cricketers portrait removed from HPCA
- From a farmer's son to People's Hero - Dr. Koti Reddy Saripalli
- DMK Congress deal soon!
- What's the problem for DMDK?
- India receives support from Israel!
- Public shocked after tremors in Delhi!
- APTA achieved India Book of record by making longest bamboo chicken in India
- Budget of Rs 3,116 crore for 2019-20 unveiled by TTD
- Chennai Metro Rail to install WiFi facilities at all stations
- Saudi Arabia-India plans to set up a ''Strategic Partnership Council'
- Donald Trump planning to meet North Korean Leader Kim Jong-Un again
- Is Nagarjuna making his Political entry?