Andhra Pradesh sources reported that Janasena President Pawan Kalyan took a temporary break from his Porata Yatra and is spending some quality time with his family. Meanwhile throughout his tour, Pawan constantly targeted Andhra Pradesh CM Nara Chandrababu Naidu on various issues.
Yesterday morning, Pawan took to Twitter and quoted British historian and politician Lord Macaulay's piece on 'theory of exploitation of resources through destruction of nativity & indigenous culture'. Accordingly Pawan said that the exploitation is still in practice but by our own native political elites. Then Pawan went on to say that he had experienced it throughout his tour in Uttarandhra.
Furthermore Pawan also said that he could see a tremendous "soul
force" in the Land of UttaraAndhra, which reminded him of the fighting
spirit of Veera Telangana. Moreover Pawan's tweets made everyone wonder if he
is hinting at a separate Uttarandhra statehood movement. Further for the last
few months, Pawan has been frantically trying to find some issues to turn them
into his campaign tools and hence his lackluster efforts in fighting for
special status yielded not much result.
Saudi Arabia auctions real estates of billionaire Maan al-Sanea Riyadh sources stated that Saudi Arabia will auction real estate owned by indebted billionaire Maan al-Sanea and his company starting next month to help repay billions of riyals due to creditors. Meanwhile sources familiar with the matter told Reuters, Sanea ranked by Forbes in 2007 as one of the world's
- In 2019 Lok Sabha polls, people will defeat BJP: Mamata Banerjee
- MK Stalin launched scathing attack on Edappadi Palaniswami leveling corruption charges
- Trump imposes additional tariffs on China from September 24
- Who is the Baahubali of Telangana?
- Yusaku Maezawa, founder & CEO of Zozo, First Tourist to Moon
- Domestic fuel prices continued to scale new height
- Heavy rains expected today as well!
- Vijaya Bhaskar gets aroused!
- Sunny gets a wax statue!
- A sleep ruins minister's life!
- Finance Minister announced Merger of 3 Banks
- Who is Country's Highest Earning MLA?
- North & South Korean Leaders Meet at Pyongyang
- Guys involved in Controversial WhatsApp chat to kill Defense Minister held
- Centre's decision to ban 328 FDC drugs brought 6,000 medicines on radar