The central government plan to block WhatsApp all-over the nation to prevent the spreading of anti-national messages. Due to the widespread nature of anti-social elements across the country, this decision has been considered, revealed the central government.
As a first step, this WhatsApp ban will be implemented in several states of India. It must be noted that the central government had earlier planned to block Facebook. However, after severe criticism from all corners, the government withdrew the plan.
Yesterday the government had conducted a meeting to discuss the existence of anti-social elements in the nation and this meeting was attended by information and communication ministry members and security and defense ministry members. It was discussed regarding modes of transmission of anti-national messages.
The discussion leads to the conclusion that most of the anti-social, Government and anti-National messages are spread via WhatsApp. As a part of preventing this, soon the government will take steps to ban WhatsApp messaging and calling in several states of India. This is expected to begin in terrorist attack prone Kashmir.
Cochin International Airport bags an award Thiruvananthapuram sources stated that as per report Cochin International Airport Limited (CIAL) will be honored by the UN with the ‘Champion of Earth Prize’ for the year 2018, after having successfully implemented the use of solar energy rendering it the world’s only airport run on solar power. Meanwhile this comes just three years after the airport took on a gargantuan task in October 2015 to power the airport fully and exclusively through solar energy.
- 1000 War rockets to be preserved at Museum
- TN Matriculation Head orders Schools not to collect Money by threatening parents
- Alibaba makes record selling in first five minutes & $10 billion figure achieved
- Distributing 1 Lakh Cows per year is in BJPs Manifesto
- 69% Pakistanis aged 15-65 years don't know what the Internet is!!!
- Why Pasupuleti Balaraju quit TDP joined Janasena Party?
- Telangana Polls scheduled to be held by December 7
- Trump missing from one of weekend's most powerful images
- TRS MP Kavita attacked TPCC Chief
- Stalin condemns Periyar caste reference!
- Gaja storm getting intensified!
- Sivakasi laborers set to lose jobs!
- Viral video from Kaduvetti guru son!
- TRS released list of candidates for 107 of 119 Assembly Constituencies
- YSRCP Leader YS Jagan resumed his Padayatra with Emotional Welcome