Indian team player MS Dhoni doesn’t know if the cricketer in him is any different since fatherhood but Mahendra Singh Dhoni says daughter Ziva has certainly changed the person that he is, especially in his attempts to keep her on the “backfoot”. Meanwhile the 37 year old talismanic former India skipper, who is basking in the glory of leading Chennai Super Kings to the IPL title earlier this year, spoke on the rarely touched subject of his life after fatherhood in a show for ‘Star Sports’.
Dhoni said “He don’t know whether it has changed me as a cricketer, as a person yes of course because daughters are very close to their fathers”. He added that “In his case the problem is when Ziva was born he was not there (three years ago), most of the time he was playing cricket, so everything bad somehow is thrown at him to deal with”.
Moreover about speaking of his own routines, Dhoni revealed that he took
to rowing exercises during the IPL. He noted “Once the tournament (IPL) started
he was not in the gym anymore and just did his rowing, and in Chennai he had a
rowing machine in his room only, he would get up, order his breakfast and
before the breakfast came, he would start his rowing”.
Trump administration will revoke work permits to H-4 visa users in 3 months Washington sources reported that the Trump administration may deny green cards to immigrants who have availed or may avail government benefits including food and cash assistance under new rules which could negatively affect hundreds of thousands of Indians living in the US. Meanwhile the
- Amazon to sell Shampoos, face pack, medicinal products made from Cow Urine & Dung
- 136 people died after a ferry capsized on Lake Victoria, Tanzania
- Karnataka CM Kumaraswamy called for a Revolt against BJP
- Balapur Laddu sets a new Record as it fetches Rs.16.6 Lakhs in Auction!
- TN Govt opened bookings for the online sale of imported sand at Thoothukudi port
- PM Narendra Modi catapulted many projects in Odisha & Chhattisgarh
- Is Chandrababu Naidu elder than PM Modi in politics?
- Will Chandrababu Naidu attend Court in Babli Case?
- India moving towards 5G: PM Modi
- "Facebook Dating" made available within social networking company's mobile app
- First Indian state to introduce Smart e-Public Distribution System (e-PDS)
- Pawan Kalyan to have 'Gelupu Rotte' to win upcoming general elections in AP
- Ajay Maken left for treatment abroad for his orthopedic ailment
- Trump participates in UNGA events & bilateral meetings from September 24-27
- Will Madras HC hear petitions challenging land acquisition in Chennai-Salem Project?