Experts say Brahma Muhurta would be the best time to practice yoga, but it is better to choose a time that is convenient for you rather than being rigid. Meanwhile what is more important is to procure the best from each yoga session and try out different techniques to enhance your experience. Dawn is the best time to practice yoga. Brahma Muhurta, which is 3:40 am, is not a practical option for a lot of us. Therefore, according to experts, sunrise time is ideal and practical.
Meanwhile Asanas can be practiced either in the morning or evening on an
empty stomach, but make sure that you do not practice challenging asanas that
will wire you up just before bedtime. However, in the morning, you can practice
them all to unstiffen and energize your body. Furthermore Pranayama too, like
asanas, can be practiced in the morning or evening, but make sure it is not
within two to four hours after a meal.
But you can practice meditation at any time of the day as long as you are
not sleepy, intoxicated, or hyper and an awake and relaxed state of mind is an
excellent opportunity to meditate. Also, wait for two hours after having a meal
to meditate to avoid feeling dull and drowsy.
"Facebook Dating" made available within social networking company's mobile app According to sources aiming to take on mobile dating apps such as Tinder and Bumble, social networking giant Facebook started testing its new dating product in Colombia. As per report "At first glance, 'Facebook Dating' closely resembles its competitor Hinge. Both depart from the swiping model popularized by Tinder in favor of asking users to answer question prompts and start conversations based on something in a person's profile".
- First Indian state to introduce Smart e-Public Distribution System (e-PDS)
- Pawan Kalyan to have 'Gelupu Rotte' to win upcoming general elections in AP
- Ajay Maken left for treatment abroad for his orthopedic ailment
- Trump participates in UNGA events & bilateral meetings from September 24-27
- Will Madras HC hear petitions challenging land acquisition in Chennai-Salem Project?
- BJP leader gets trolled!
- Kausalya consoles Amrutha Varshini!
- Krishnaswamy turns against Karunas!
- Daye suppression isn't the end!
- HD Kumaraswamy meets 3,000 people every week during 'Janata Darshan'
- Muslims across 31 districts of Telangana must get representation in 2018 Elections
- TN Dr. Ambedkar Law University to remove unqualified teaching staff & other staff
- Will Tamilnadu Govt make Helmet compulsory?
- Cyclone Alert over west-central Bay of Bengal: IMD
- Why BJP spoiled alliance between TDP and TRS?