Experts say Brahma Muhurta would be the best time to practice yoga, but it is better to choose a time that is convenient for you rather than being rigid. Meanwhile what is more important is to procure the best from each yoga session and try out different techniques to enhance your experience. Dawn is the best time to practice yoga. Brahma Muhurta, which is 3:40 am, is not a practical option for a lot of us. Therefore, according to experts, sunrise time is ideal and practical.
Meanwhile Asanas can be practiced either in the morning or evening on an
empty stomach, but make sure that you do not practice challenging asanas that
will wire you up just before bedtime. However, in the morning, you can practice
them all to unstiffen and energize your body. Furthermore Pranayama too, like
asanas, can be practiced in the morning or evening, but make sure it is not
within two to four hours after a meal.
But you can practice meditation at any time of the day as long as you are
not sleepy, intoxicated, or hyper and an awake and relaxed state of mind is an
excellent opportunity to meditate. Also, wait for two hours after having a meal
to meditate to avoid feeling dull and drowsy.
ISRO successfully launched GSLV-Mk III on Wednesday Indian Space Research Organization (ISRO) stated that the countdown had begun for the Wednesday evening launch of India's heaviest rocket GSLV-Mk III, carrying communication satellite GSAT-29 at the rocket port in Sriharikota. According to the Indian space agency standing at 43.4 metre tall and weighing 640 ton, the Geosynchronous Satellite Launch Vehicle (GSLV-Mk III) had taken off at 5.08 pm on Wednesday.
- Chandrababu Naidu confident in winning in Telangana
- Muslims in Telangana state upset seeing attitude of political parties
- A new memoir titled "Becoming" by Michelle Obama out
- Bengaluru likely to receive rainfall on November 16-17 & 22-23
- Swiggy plans to deploy Women as delivery personnel across India
- Has AP government misused Tirumala Tirupathi temple funds?
- Sexual abuser arrested finally!
- Infosys founder supports Modi!
- Downfall of Rajapakse govt!
- Gaja reaches Chennai!
- SC to hear 49 Review Petitions in Sabarimala Temple case
- PM Narendra Modi is in Singapore for East Asia Summit
- Melania Trump explicitly Donald Trump to oust Mira Ricardel
- Will traffic be ensured safely during rallies & processions?
- Sonali Bandre thanked her Hubby on their wedding day