According to sources Kanna Lakshminarayana's meeting with PM Narendra Modi has more to say and read between than what it appears to be. As per report, a state party chief meeting Prime Minister one on one is something out of the blue and quite strangely, none of the party leaders from the state to accompany him. Meanwhile this certainly indicates that this is not Kanna's move to meet Modi but the other way around.
Furthermore after meeting Modi, none other than Kanna on record stated that Modi told him to corner Chandrababu. Moreover definitely, this is not what a Prime Minister of the country tells his party leader to corner Chief Minister of a state. Furthermore keeping the above aside, BJP has now begun its game in AP. Further after TDP shocked BJP by quitting NDA much before than it expected and started its war against BJP, the latecomer BJP is now beginning its game. Presently BJP plans to take the centre's public schemes into people.
Moreover as per Modi and BJP, Centre has kept 85% of
its bifurcation promises and wants to publicize that it would also
"do" remaining 15%. BJP to soon launch 'Intintiki BJP', door-to-door
public campaign along with its pamphlets on the list of Centre's funds to AP
through various schemes and many more. As per report BJP plans to join as many
as leaders from other political parties. Invite political leaders from other
parties to join BJP in AP.
AK Sikri declines joining commonwealth tribunal! Justice AK Sikri has rejected the central government position at the Commonwealth Secretariat Arbitral Tribunal (CSAT). CBI director Alok Verma was ousted from his post last week, with AK Sikri being an important member of the vigilance committee that was headed by Prime Minister Narendra Modi, and this was the committee that decided to remove
- Kodanadu estate case investigation in peaks!
- UP minister's tells people to burn politicians!
- Supreme Court notice to central govt!
- A Judge partially blocked a set of Trump administration rules
- Follow Indian Traditions Leave Western Lifestyles: Venkaiah Naidu
- Unresolved differences between Kanchi Seer and Mahatma Gandhi continues
- Cockpit Voice recorder of Lion Air Jet found
- Modi said BJP worker is driven by National Interest & not by any self-interest
- KCR plans that will last generations
- RBI tokenizes transactions made through Debit, Credit & Prepaid Cards in India
- TNSTC announced it will operate an additional 14,263 services for Pongal
- Modi calls DMK as the biggest enemy!
- Terrorists killed in early morning encounter!
- Dinakaran Vs Anbazhagan catches fire!
- Tehelka editor reveals shocker!