Accordingly Tollywood's most eligible bachelor Prabhas and his Baahubali co-star Anushka have become talk of the town for their marriage news. Meanwhile ever since news of their wedding broke, fans have gone into a tizzy, trying to fish out little information or detail about them with utmost curiosity, which is even after the fact that neither of the actors has officially confirmed the news.
Moreover the actor has been flooded with offers, but the actor hasn’t officially signed any project yet. Further on the other hand, Anushka has given her nod to Gopichand's film but it will go on floors next year, it is learned and by now you know that neither Prabhas nor Anushka has confessed about their relationship.
As per report this most followed couple in Tollywood is grabbing national
media headlines. Presently speculations doing the rounds suggest that
Prabhas-Anushka marriage could take place by end of this year, a reason why
they haven't signed any project this year and more over the last we heard was
her parents performing poojas for her to get married soon. Furthermore rumors
are strong enough to indicate marriage is definitely on cards for the actor
couple. Moreover it remains to be seen when the marriage of the Baahubali
actors will be announced officially.
CBI & ED likely to issue summons for questioning former ICICI Bank CEO Chanda Kochhar According to report CBI sources said former ICICI Bank CEO and MD Chanda Kochhar, her husband Deepak Kochhar and industrialist V.N. Dhoot in connection with the Rs 3,250 crore loan case involving the Videocon Group and ICICI Bank. Meanwhile the Central Bureau of Investigation (CBI) sources said the agency would initiate the summons as it had completed the scrutiny of documents
- SED of Tamilnadu mulling introducing board exams for classes 5 & 8
- Will YS Jagan become CM of AP as per survey?
- BJP leader wants Kanyakumari!
- Viral video of school students in trains!
- Measures were taken to stop water to Pakistan!
- Kamal says Thiruvarur gave family politics!
- Trump made no mention of China or Huawei, steps back from threat of full ban
- Fight between Swiggy & Zomato extends to takeover of Uber Eats
- Summer Season to be hotter than normal in Karnataka
- Congress questions BJP as either PM was completely oblivious to Pulwama attack
- Why Vijayakanth pretty unhappy with BJP-AIADMK response to DMDK ambition?
- YSRCP attacks TDP saying AP has 59 Lakh Fake Voters
- Telangana Govt announces Rs.25 Lakhs to Families of Pulwama attack jawans
- 2019 Elections testing waters for YS Jagan's stamina
- Animosity between AP people & Central government out in the open