The ruling Telugu Desam Party is now getting ready for fight with the Bharatiya Janata Party on railway zone and steel plant at Kadapa. The TDP is already in the fighting mode with the BJP on special category status. Its leaders from Rayalaseema have now taken up the steel plant issue on priority, while the leaders from Uttarandhara are getting ready for a showdown on railway zone issue.
On the special category status issue, it is Chandrababu Naidu who has been fighting with the BJP leadership all alone. It is his battle that the TDP is totally depending on and there is no other leader who is able to fight against the BJP on the same lines. Now, as part of the new strategy, the leaders seems to be taking up the core issues of the reorganisation on their own to step up the battle against the BJP.
The BJP has dozens are leaders to hit at the TDP, while there is no leader in the TDP to match this attack from the BJP. After a day-long strategic strategy on fighting against the BJP and exposing its leadership, the TDP had distributed the issues to its leaders of Rayalaseema and Uttarandhra to fight on the issues separately diverting and dividing the united army of the BJP. In no time, the Rayalaseema leaders have come up on the steel plant issue even threatening to take up hunger strike.
In north, TDP leaders like Avanti Srinivas of Amalapuram, held hunger strike for the bifurcation issues. They are now told to take up the railway zone for Visakhapatnam issue on priority.Once the TDP leaders start their fight on issues separated from both ends of the State and Chandrababu Naidu focusing on the special category status, it would now be difficult for the BJP to spread its leadership too to counter it. The strategy is well-planned by Chandrababu Naidu, a Machiavellian, to counter the BJP’s campaign.
The BJP is also getting ready to expose the TDP and explain to the people how the Central government had extended financial and other support to the State in the last four years. BJP chief Amit Shah and Prime Minister Narendra Modi have already instructed the same to a delegation of the AP BJP lead by Kanna Lakshminarayana in Delhi in the last two days. It is now to be seen how these two parties fight the issues with elections fast approaching.
Saudi Arabia auctions real estates of billionaire Maan al-Sanea Riyadh sources stated that Saudi Arabia will auction real estate owned by indebted billionaire Maan al-Sanea and his company starting next month to help repay billions of riyals due to creditors. Meanwhile sources familiar with the matter told Reuters, Sanea ranked by Forbes in 2007 as one of the world's
- In 2019 Lok Sabha polls, people will defeat BJP: Mamata Banerjee
- MK Stalin launched scathing attack on Edappadi Palaniswami leveling corruption charges
- Trump imposes additional tariffs on China from September 24
- Who is the Baahubali of Telangana?
- Yusaku Maezawa, founder & CEO of Zozo, First Tourist to Moon
- Domestic fuel prices continued to scale new height
- Heavy rains expected today as well!
- Vijaya Bhaskar gets aroused!
- Sunny gets a wax statue!
- A sleep ruins minister's life!
- Finance Minister announced Merger of 3 Banks
- Who is Country's Highest Earning MLA?
- North & South Korean Leaders Meet at Pyongyang
- Guys involved in Controversial WhatsApp chat to kill Defense Minister held
- Centre's decision to ban 328 FDC drugs brought 6,000 medicines on radar