Thiruvananthapuram sources reported that at first, there was a mild fever for 19 year old girl Ajanya, then her temperature shot up and Ajanya felt weaker as days passed by. Earlier on May 18, when her health deteriorated, she was shifted to Chest Institute attached to Medical College Hospital in Kozhikode, where she lay unconscious for more than a week. Accordingly when the 19 year old regained consciousness on May 31, she had no idea that she had recovered from a deadly virus outbreak that had claimed the lives of 17 people.
Accordingly Ajanya is the first patient to recover from the Nipah Virus that affected areas of Kozhikode and Malappuram districts. Meanwhile when the second year nursing student woke up in her ICU bed on May 31, a doctor on duty told her that she had survived a deadly virus. Ajanya, who is a student at Government Nursing College, will return to her college to continue with her studies. As per report Ajanya was posted at Medical College Hospital from April 30 to May 5 as part of her training and moreover this was the same time the first Nipah victim was admitted at the hospital for treatment.
Furthermore after gaining consciousness, Ajanya spent more than a week at
the isolation ward of the hospital. Meanwhile her father who is a daily wage
laborer and her mother, who is an ASHA worker, kept her company at the
ward. Moreover she asks, adding that they will always be her role models
that the nurses at the hospital have spent hours taking care of her, and she
will always remember them. How can she ever forget their selfless service?
PM Modi felicitated winning teams of Singapore-India Hackathon Singapore sources reported that Prime Minister Narendra Modi today felicitated the six winning teams, including three from India, of the first India-Singapore Hackathon, a platform for the youth of the two countries to harness and showcase their innovations. Accordingly the top six teams, three each from India and Singapore, participated in a 36 hour Hackathon Grande Finale in Singapore.
- Social Activist Trupti Desai urged PM ensuring security for her visit to Sabarimala Temple
- Karunanidhi's Life Size Statue to be unveiled on December 16
- . Indian-American to replace Justice Brett Kavanaugh on DC Circuit Court of Appeals
- Gaja impacts throughout the state!
- Smriti Trolls DeepVeer!
- 13 year old dies in boxing contest!
- TN govt ready to face Gaja!
- Automated baggage check-in facility introduced for passengers in Bengaluru Airport
- Railway suspects passengers for missing Bed sheets & Towels in A/c Coaches
- KCR has No Loans, No Cars in his name
- Pawan Kalyans shocking comments on BJP
- Multi pronged strategy adopted by Telangana Cops to prevent Maoists threat
- Rahul Gandhi slams PM Modi & Anil Ambani in Rafael Deal
- Cyclone Gaja expected with more anticipation in Chennai
- Deepika-Ranveer MARRIED in Italy