Thiruvananthapuram sources reported that at first, there was a mild fever for 19 year old girl Ajanya, then her temperature shot up and Ajanya felt weaker as days passed by. Earlier on May 18, when her health deteriorated, she was shifted to Chest Institute attached to Medical College Hospital in Kozhikode, where she lay unconscious for more than a week. Accordingly when the 19 year old regained consciousness on May 31, she had no idea that she had recovered from a deadly virus outbreak that had claimed the lives of 17 people.
Accordingly Ajanya is the first patient to recover from the Nipah Virus that affected areas of Kozhikode and Malappuram districts. Meanwhile when the second year nursing student woke up in her ICU bed on May 31, a doctor on duty told her that she had survived a deadly virus. Ajanya, who is a student at Government Nursing College, will return to her college to continue with her studies. As per report Ajanya was posted at Medical College Hospital from April 30 to May 5 as part of her training and moreover this was the same time the first Nipah victim was admitted at the hospital for treatment.
Furthermore after gaining consciousness, Ajanya spent more than a week at
the isolation ward of the hospital. Meanwhile her father who is a daily wage
laborer and her mother, who is an ASHA worker, kept her company at the
ward. Moreover she asks, adding that they will always be her role models
that the nurses at the hospital have spent hours taking care of her, and she
will always remember them. How can she ever forget their selfless service?
Madras HC orders for no flex boards for Jayalalitha's Birthday Reportedly ahead of Former Chief Minister and AIADMK supreme Jayalalitha’s birth anniversary, the Madras High Court on Wednesday refused to relax its ban on registered political parties installing flex boards, digital banners or placards on arterial roads in or any other roads in the State. Recently a Division Bench comprising of Justices M Sathyanarayanan and M Nirmal Kumar rejected
- From March 3, eateries no longer allowed to reuse cooking oil more than 3 times
- New deadline for commissioning Kerala's Vizinjam Port extended to October 2020
- COAI feels new regulations are vague to violate privacy of users
- Overall Vegetable prices in January declined 4.21%
- BJP to make alliance announcement soon: Piyush Goyal
- Priyanka Chopra, Nick had great time on Valentines Day
- Dewan Housing Finance shares slumped to an intraday low of Rs. 103.95
- Ooty Lake to be cleaned soon
- TN soldier's family and village saddened by death!
- #PulwamaTerroristAttack - Brave Father's inspiring quote after son's death in Pulwama!
- Suicide bomber was 11th class dropout!
- School girl murder mystery resolved!
- Air India flights to Iraq begins operations after 30 years
- Dhanush congratulated Sai Pallavi for beating her own record saying 200 Million
- Protest shutdown against terror attack affects life in Jammu