The meteorological department of India has announced that there will be heavy rainfall and wind today in coastal areas, south Karnataka, Meghalaya, and Assam. As per the notification is given by the metrological department on today's weather, this conclusion has arrived.
According to the report, heavy to extremely heavy rainfall is expected to hit southern Karnataka and coastal zones of Karnataka today. Similarly, states like Assam and Meghalaya, parts of Kerala, Sikkim, Nagaland, Manipur, Arunachal Pradesh, Mizoram, Tripura are also expected to receive heavy rainfall.
In interior Tamilnadu, it is expected that there will be thunderstorms and heavy winds. A similar situation is expected to hit Rayalaseema, north Andhra Pradesh, West Bengal, Bihar, Jharkhand, and Orissa. The winds will be traveling at a rate of 55kms per hour In parts of Tamilnadu, Kerala, Odisha, and Andaman and Nicobar islands and hence the governments and meteorological department have instructed fishermen not to venture into the sea.
Madras HC orders for no flex boards for Jayalalitha's Birthday Reportedly ahead of Former Chief Minister and AIADMK supreme Jayalalitha’s birth anniversary, the Madras High Court on Wednesday refused to relax its ban on registered political parties installing flex boards, digital banners or placards on arterial roads in or any other roads in the State. Recently a Division Bench comprising of Justices M Sathyanarayanan and M Nirmal Kumar rejected
- From March 3, eateries no longer allowed to reuse cooking oil more than 3 times
- New deadline for commissioning Kerala's Vizinjam Port extended to October 2020
- COAI feels new regulations are vague to violate privacy of users
- Overall Vegetable prices in January declined 4.21%
- BJP to make alliance announcement soon: Piyush Goyal
- Priyanka Chopra, Nick had great time on Valentines Day
- Dewan Housing Finance shares slumped to an intraday low of Rs. 103.95
- Ooty Lake to be cleaned soon
- TN soldier's family and village saddened by death!
- #PulwamaTerroristAttack - Brave Father's inspiring quote after son's death in Pulwama!
- Suicide bomber was 11th class dropout!
- School girl murder mystery resolved!
- Air India flights to Iraq begins operations after 30 years
- Dhanush congratulated Sai Pallavi for beating her own record saying 200 Million
- Protest shutdown against terror attack affects life in Jammu