Prime Minister Narendra Modi had done some physical exercise including yoga to show that he is physically fit and had thrown the challenge to Karnataka Chief Minister H D Kumaraswamy and senior bureaucrats. While it is not known what prompted Narendra Modi to challenge Kumaraswamy, the Karnataka chief minister had given a fitting reply to the Prime Minister.
“Physical fitness is important but the fitness of the State is greater important,” is what the Karnataka chief minister had tried to tell the Prime Minister. Well, Kumaraswamy was right at hitting the Prime Minister on the fitness of the State and the country.The prime minister with the arrogance of power and an intention to wipe out the Nehru-Gandhi image from the country had taken two hasty decisions in his four years stint that have disturbed the fitness of the country.
It was the sudden demonetisation first where he had withdrew the big currency notes overnight claiming that it would pre-empt the terrorist groups and the black money hoarders. He had requested the people to give him 50 days to restore the economy. Several 50 days have gone from then but he could not restore the economy of the country till date. People are suffering and there seems no end as the banks and ATMs go cashless. The corporate companies having the money transfer applications have benefited in the form of commissions on the transactions, while the banks and people lost heavily.
The country’s economy is disturbed and spoiled from being fit. The fitness of the country’s economy was thus hit by Modi, while he claims to be physically fit.The second move that he had disturbed the fitness of the country was the GST, which had destroyed the small and medium trade in the country. The trade is totally crippled in the country destroying the fitness of the economy and the fitness of the peoples’ normal life.
Kumaraswamy was right in his claim to be protecting the fitness of the State and Narendra Modi must now accept his failure to protect the fitness of the nation and the States. The new GST and the subsequent devolution of funds through the NITI Aayog to the States is also destroying the fitness of the State and their financial position, which is not a good sign of development.
It would certainly take at least a couple of decades for any government to restore the fitness of the country’s economy after Modi leaves the Prime Minister’s Office after the 2019 elections. If he is voted again in the election, he would further ruin the fitness of the country and it might require at least a century to restore the economy.
Lives of tribals mean nothing to Chandrababu today: Pawan Accordingly a day after AP Chief Minister N. Chandrababu Naidu inducted Kidari Sravan, son of slain Araku MLA Kidari Sarveswara Rao, into his Cabinet, Jana Sena Chief Pawan Kalyan alleged that TDP is neglecting tribals. Pawan said, at a meeting in Kakinada that 'Tribals' life is not important for Chandrababu and it is because of him that MLA Kidari Sarweswara Rao was murdered and a
- Did Governor E.S.L. Narasimhan brought KCR closer to BJP?
- Cyclonic storm Gaja to bring heavy Rainfall Coupled with Gale Wind
- Puducherry CM slammed KCR
- Why Prabhas not showing interest in his marriage?
- Chandrababu Naidu released TDPs candidates list for Telangana Polls
- Pawan Kalyan contributed Rs. 100 for serving people
- World's biggest OIL supplier Saudi Arabia announced plans to cut production
- Tougher laws & stricter implementation for rapism & Murder against girls: Rajinikanth
- Cochin International Airport bags an award
- 1000 War rockets to be preserved at Museum
- TN Matriculation Head orders Schools not to collect Money by threatening parents
- Alibaba makes record selling in first five minutes & $10 billion figure achieved
- Distributing 1 Lakh Cows per year is in BJPs Manifesto
- 69% Pakistanis aged 15-65 years don't know what the Internet is!!!
- Why Pasupuleti Balaraju quit TDP joined Janasena Party?