Accordingly beginning with the fashion queen of Bollywood, Sonam Kapoor is a big time health freak. She practices Bikram yoga on a regular basis. She once said that Bikram Yoga or hot yoga like how it is called most often is her father, Anil Kapoor’s secret for maintaining a fabulous body.
Shilpa’s body and figure is perfect. Shilpa’s coveted figure and fitness has the backing of power Yoga. Shilpa ardently practices Yoga. She had launched her CD called ‘Shilpa’s Yoga’. She says that yoga helps her a lot in keeping her mind, soul and body fit. A while back she had a neck problem and had spondylitis. She started doing Yoga and with professional help she was really benefited.
Deepika Padukone confesses that yoga has changed her life and she is completely into it. In the morning, she does yoga for 1 ½ hour each and every day. Yoga is something that always keeps her on the go. The day she misses it she feels as if she has not completed her task well.
Katrina Kaif is counted among the very first celebs who have made Yoga a part of their lifestyle. She loves Asthangs Yoga and Hatha Yoga. Moreover she calls Yoga an active force that brings peace to her mind and soul. According to her Yoga are a lifestyle and a path of relaxation.
Vedaranyam heavily impacted by Gaja! Due to the rampage caused by Gaja cyclone, Nagapattinam district's Vedaranyam area has become an island surrounded by water all over. The people residing in Vedaranyam are facing a tough time, as they are facing troubles even in getting food and water. Now the condition is that it requires more than 6 hours taking resources like food and water into Vedaranyam.
- Chandrababu Naidu leaving no leaf unturned to take on Modi
- Arvind Kejriwal to campaign in Telangana for AAP candidates
- Wedding Photos of Deepika Padukone & Ranveer Singh leaked out
- Will KTR quit politics, if TRS lost Elections?
- Cyclone Gaja crossed Tamilnadu coast between Nagapattinam & nearby Vedaranniyam
- PM Modi felicitated winning teams of Singapore-India Hackathon
- Social Activist Trupti Desai urged PM ensuring security for her visit to Sabarimala Temple
- Karunanidhi's Life Size Statue to be unveiled on December 16
- . Indian-American to replace Justice Brett Kavanaugh on DC Circuit Court of Appeals
- Gaja impacts throughout the state!
- Smriti Trolls DeepVeer!
- 13 year old dies in boxing contest!
- TN govt ready to face Gaja!
- Automated baggage check-in facility introduced for passengers in Bengaluru Airport
- Railway suspects passengers for missing Bed sheets & Towels in A/c Coaches