Chennai sources reported that the banking transactions, utility bill payment and online shopping are the three top financial transactions users make online, finds a study. However, only 32% respondents who hold insurance policies are comfortable with any value transaction online. Meanwhile a survey done by Exide Life Insurance found that majority of users who know and own insurance policy, do not prefer online financial transactions.
Nearly almost 83% of them use the internet to check emails, 72% check news and updates, 66% use social media and some of the other popular internet activities are booking travel tickets, watching movies and videos, research for office work, research to buy new things. As per survey among the 32% who make financial transactions online, 65% use internet for banking transactions, 55% for utility bill payment and 54% for online shopping.
Moreover among them, 46% said that they had paid
insurance premium online 50% due to the recommendation by friends and family,
29% for product discount, 25% are influenced by digital media, SMS, email
promotions, 45% like to watch ads while watching online videos/ movies and 31% claim
digital is the key source to know more about insurance. Further the survey
shows that while more people are adopting more transactions on the online
platform, there are still challenges and areas of improvement that need to be
addressed if one has to completely embrace the vision of digitization.
CBI & ED likely to issue summons for questioning former ICICI Bank CEO Chanda Kochhar According to report CBI sources said former ICICI Bank CEO and MD Chanda Kochhar, her husband Deepak Kochhar and industrialist V.N. Dhoot in connection with the Rs 3,250 crore loan case involving the Videocon Group and ICICI Bank. Meanwhile the Central Bureau of Investigation (CBI) sources said the agency would initiate the summons as it had completed the scrutiny of documents
- SED of Tamilnadu mulling introducing board exams for classes 5 & 8
- Will YS Jagan become CM of AP as per survey?
- BJP leader wants Kanyakumari!
- Viral video of school students in trains!
- Measures were taken to stop water to Pakistan!
- Kamal says Thiruvarur gave family politics!
- Trump made no mention of China or Huawei, steps back from threat of full ban
- Fight between Swiggy & Zomato extends to takeover of Uber Eats
- Summer Season to be hotter than normal in Karnataka
- Congress questions BJP as either PM was completely oblivious to Pulwama attack
- Why Vijayakanth pretty unhappy with BJP-AIADMK response to DMDK ambition?
- YSRCP attacks TDP saying AP has 59 Lakh Fake Voters
- Telangana Govt announces Rs.25 Lakhs to Families of Pulwama attack jawans
- 2019 Elections testing waters for YS Jagan's stamina
- Animosity between AP people & Central government out in the open