Chennai sources reported that the banking transactions, utility bill payment and online shopping are the three top financial transactions users make online, finds a study. However, only 32% respondents who hold insurance policies are comfortable with any value transaction online. Meanwhile a survey done by Exide Life Insurance found that majority of users who know and own insurance policy, do not prefer online financial transactions.
Nearly almost 83% of them use the internet to check emails, 72% check news and updates, 66% use social media and some of the other popular internet activities are booking travel tickets, watching movies and videos, research for office work, research to buy new things. As per survey among the 32% who make financial transactions online, 65% use internet for banking transactions, 55% for utility bill payment and 54% for online shopping.
Moreover among them, 46% said that they had paid
insurance premium online 50% due to the recommendation by friends and family,
29% for product discount, 25% are influenced by digital media, SMS, email
promotions, 45% like to watch ads while watching online videos/ movies and 31% claim
digital is the key source to know more about insurance. Further the survey
shows that while more people are adopting more transactions on the online
platform, there are still challenges and areas of improvement that need to be
addressed if one has to completely embrace the vision of digitization.
3 Maharashtrian Dishes You Must Prepare for this Ganesh Chaturthi All the Pandals have been set up and Ganapathi has arrived and we all couldn't get more excited. Every year the festival is celebrated on a bigger scale and Maharashtra does it, even more, bigger and that is because of the dishes they prepare. Now, we bring you 3 dishes which you must know to prepare.
- Donald Trump and His Adventures in WWE
- Hyderabad youngsters stranded in Malaysia
- Telangana health coverage model is a robust program covering nearly 80 lakh families
- US badly attacked on Military parade in Iran
- TPCC Chief & KTR lashed out at Twitter
- BJP AP unit challenged CM Chandrababu Naidu for early poll
- Is there a political controversy between India & Former French President?
- No Bail for Karunas until October 5th!
- Madurai express to land in Thiruvarur!
- TN BJP Leaders clash within each others
- DMK leader involved in accident!
- Tanzania boat accident kills more than 200!
- Pakistan fan sings Indian National anthem!
- AIADMK lawmaker Karunas arrested for making remarks against CM
- 10,000 to participate in Plant based Festival in Beijing