Accordingly Flipkart owned UPI-based payment platform PhonePe has announced a partnership with Ola where users can book an Ola using the PhonePe app. Meanwhile with this integration, PhonePe users will have access to Ola’s multi-modal commuting offerings, along with the benefit of using the industry first AutoPay feature.
Accordingly the auto pay feature, which PhonePe clams is a first, allows users to set up payment instruction one time after which fare deduction happens automatically. Moreover according to it, with both the companies already catering to a large user base, this also becomes the first large scale implementation of AutoPay for ride bookings in India.
Presently PhonePe says that the Ola micro-app is
also a big technology milestone for it as it has been built ground-up by the
PhonePe team using the Ola developer platform. Moreover it is the first of its
kind mapping application using react native that provides not just location but
navigation with directional, matching the experience of native iOS and
Android maps. PhonePe has abstracted a lot of common functionalities like
tracking, status notifications, in-app communication that other in-app
categories can exploit. In the future, these will be available for other
partner apps as well.
Mahindra & Mahindra rolled out electric 3 wheeler auto rickshaw in Bengaluru According to sources "The 3 wheeler range Treo and Treo Yaari are powered with lithium ion battery, which gives 170 km ride for a single charge, said Mahindra Electric Mobility Ltd Chairman Pawan Goenka on the occasion. Meanwhile the $21 billion Mahindra group has invested Rs 100 crore in setting up a technology plant in the city's southern outskirts, with an installed capacity of 25,000 units per annum to make the e-autos for Karnataka initially.
- Sabarimala Temple Police Officers instructed to follow new Dress Code
- Will Pawan Kalyan contest from Eluru Constituency?
- TN CM announced Rs. 10 lakhs for families of deceased hit by Cyclone Gaja
- California's deadliest wildfires soared to more than 600, Trump to make his visit
- Granddaughter of TDP founder & late Chief Minister NT Rama Rao get TDP ticket
- Will forecast come true for TRS & give KCR another chance to rule Telangana?
- TN govt against Gaja!
- Secret pregnancy revealed by actor!
- Post Gaja, there's another threat!
- Vedaranyam heavily impacted by Gaja!
- Chandrababu Naidu leaving no leaf unturned to take on Modi
- Arvind Kejriwal to campaign in Telangana for AAP candidates
- Wedding Photos of Deepika Padukone & Ranveer Singh leaked out
- Will KTR quit politics, if TRS lost Elections?
- Cyclone Gaja crossed Tamilnadu coast between Nagapattinam & nearby Vedaranniyam