New Delhi sources reported that India has welcomed the Donald Trump-Kim Jong Un summit that took place in Singapore on Tuesday. Accordingly a Ministry of External Affairs statement expressed hope the “outcomes would be implemented, thus paving the way for lasting peace and stability in the Korean Peninsula.”
Meanwhile New Delhi described the meeting as a “positive development”. Furthermore India's interest in the summit was encapsulated in the MEA’s reaction. India used to be the third largest trading partner for North Korea until sanctions bit and India clamped down. While most of those sanctions remain in place, India would be looking to exploit whatever opportunity finds its way.
Furthermore as per report India, the world's
largest democracy, and North Korea, the world's most isolated country (till
about last month) are not enemies for sure. Moreover weeks before the Trump-Kim
summit, India had reached out to North Korea with Minister VK Singh in
Pyongyang last month plus in the first high level visit since 1998.
Madurai express to land in Thiruvarur! It her almost been confirmed that former DMK chief Kalaignar M Karunanidhi's son MK Alagiri will most probably contest in the by elections at Thiruvarur. Few days back when MK Alagiri had interacted with the press, he said that DMK will get only the fourth place in the upcoming Thiruparankundram by elections, besides also making a prediction that DMK can never win in the Thiruvarur by election.
- TN BJP Leaders clash within each others
- DMK leader involved in accident!
- Tanzania boat accident kills more than 200!
- Pakistan fan sings Indian National anthem!
- AIADMK lawmaker Karunas arrested for making remarks against CM
- 10,000 to participate in Plant based Festival in Beijing
- Pakistan PM disappointed as India cancelled Foreign Minister Level Meet
- Trump administration will revoke work permits to H-4 visa users in 3 months
- Amazon to sell Shampoos, face pack, medicinal products made from Cow Urine & Dung
- 136 people died after a ferry capsized on Lake Victoria, Tanzania
- Karnataka CM Kumaraswamy called for a Revolt against BJP
- Balapur Laddu sets a new Record as it fetches Rs.16.6 Lakhs in Auction!
- TN Govt opened bookings for the online sale of imported sand at Thoothukudi port
- PM Narendra Modi catapulted many projects in Odisha & Chhattisgarh
- Is Chandrababu Naidu elder than PM Modi in politics?