An Indian couple has been caught red-handed for their alleged involvement in a sex racket, as they did flesh trade with Telugu actresses. An Indian, Kishan Modugumudi alias Raju alias Sriraj Chonupati aged 34 years, resides in Chicago city of USA. He resides in the US with his wife Chandra (31), and their two children.
Being a well-known industrialist, Kishan has even produced several hit Telugu movies. It has now been revealed that Kishan has invited struggling Telugu actresses to the US, and has exploited them in the name of making them participate in cultural festivals, and using them for prostitution.
He has even advertised the faces of
the actresses, branding them as prostitutes, and has charged even 2 lakhs per
customer. The actresses used for flesh trade were housed in a small apartment
by Kishan. On the other hand, his wife Chandra has made a detailed register of
which actress was sent to which customer, on which date, and a complete
database. Now, the couple has been arrested under non-bailable sections while
their kids are stationed in a home for kids in Virginia.
CBI & ED likely to issue summons for questioning former ICICI Bank CEO Chanda Kochhar According to report CBI sources said former ICICI Bank CEO and MD Chanda Kochhar, her husband Deepak Kochhar and industrialist V.N. Dhoot in connection with the Rs 3,250 crore loan case involving the Videocon Group and ICICI Bank. Meanwhile the Central Bureau of Investigation (CBI) sources said the agency would initiate the summons as it had completed the scrutiny of documents
- SED of Tamilnadu mulling introducing board exams for classes 5 & 8
- Will YS Jagan become CM of AP as per survey?
- BJP leader wants Kanyakumari!
- Viral video of school students in trains!
- Measures were taken to stop water to Pakistan!
- Kamal says Thiruvarur gave family politics!
- Trump made no mention of China or Huawei, steps back from threat of full ban
- Fight between Swiggy & Zomato extends to takeover of Uber Eats
- Summer Season to be hotter than normal in Karnataka
- Congress questions BJP as either PM was completely oblivious to Pulwama attack
- Why Vijayakanth pretty unhappy with BJP-AIADMK response to DMDK ambition?
- YSRCP attacks TDP saying AP has 59 Lakh Fake Voters
- Telangana Govt announces Rs.25 Lakhs to Families of Pulwama attack jawans
- 2019 Elections testing waters for YS Jagan's stamina
- Animosity between AP people & Central government out in the open