An Indian couple has been caught red-handed for their alleged involvement in a sex racket, as they did flesh trade with Telugu actresses. An Indian, Kishan Modugumudi alias Raju alias Sriraj Chonupati aged 34 years, resides in Chicago city of USA. He resides in the US with his wife Chandra (31), and their two children.
Being a well-known industrialist, Kishan has even produced several hit Telugu movies. It has now been revealed that Kishan has invited struggling Telugu actresses to the US, and has exploited them in the name of making them participate in cultural festivals, and using them for prostitution.
He has even advertised the faces of
the actresses, branding them as prostitutes, and has charged even 2 lakhs per
customer. The actresses used for flesh trade were housed in a small apartment
by Kishan. On the other hand, his wife Chandra has made a detailed register of
which actress was sent to which customer, on which date, and a complete
database. Now, the couple has been arrested under non-bailable sections while
their kids are stationed in a home for kids in Virginia.
Will Chandrababu Naidu attend Court in Babli Case? Dharmabad sources made a statement that in a jolt to Andhra Pradesh CM Nara Chandrababu Naidu and the Dharmbad Court yesterday rejected the recall petition filed by the advocates who represented him. Meanwhile in connection with the Babli project protests case, the Court ordered that Chandrababu, despite being a Chief Minister, should attend the Court proceedings.
- India moving towards 5G: PM Modi
- "Facebook Dating" made available within social networking company's mobile app
- First Indian state to introduce Smart e-Public Distribution System (e-PDS)
- Pawan Kalyan to have 'Gelupu Rotte' to win upcoming general elections in AP
- Ajay Maken left for treatment abroad for his orthopedic ailment
- Trump participates in UNGA events & bilateral meetings from September 24-27
- Will Madras HC hear petitions challenging land acquisition in Chennai-Salem Project?
- BJP leader gets trolled!
- Kausalya consoles Amrutha Varshini!
- Krishnaswamy turns against Karunas!
- Daye suppression isn't the end!
- HD Kumaraswamy meets 3,000 people every week during 'Janata Darshan'
- Muslims across 31 districts of Telangana must get representation in 2018 Elections
- TN Dr. Ambedkar Law University to remove unqualified teaching staff & other staff
- Will Tamilnadu Govt make Helmet compulsory?