Central minister Ravishankar Prasad has revealed that discussions are on with Minister Nitin Gadkari, to execute a plan to link Aadhaar card with Driving License. Ravishankar has said that this will be helpful in finding and arresting the accused who are involved in a hit and run cases, and drunken drive cases.
He has further said that many people use more than one license, and in case of one license getting seized, they make use of another license and continue driving the vehicles. To prevent people from making use of more than one license, Aadhaar card needs to be linked to Driving license, said the minister.
Aadhaar card plays a crucial role in
most of the developmental plans of the central government. Besides, even for
Pan Card, Sim card, Bank accounts, Aadhaar has been mandated to be linked. Now,
the demand to link Aadhaar with driving license and Election Voters card has
intensified. It must be noted that this plan has been in consideration since
September 2017. Besides, Supreme court has extended the deadline to link mobile
numbers and bank accounts with Aadhaar cards.
TN Govt plans to introduce Board Exams for Class 5 & 8 Accordingly Tamilnadu government is going to introduce board examinations for the students of class 5 and class 8, in addition to the already existing public exams for students in classes 10, 11 and 12. Meanwhile according to a circular issued to all the district education offices, the third term exams conducted in schools will henceforth be conducted as public exams. These exams will have common question papers for all the schools in Tamilnadu.
- Guntur District farmer committed suicide, doubts raised
- UK no longer preferred market for Indian investment due to Brexit factor
- Pakistan Cricketers portrait removed from HPCA
- From a farmer's son to People's Hero - Dr. Koti Reddy Saripalli
- DMK Congress deal soon!
- What's the problem for DMDK?
- India receives support from Israel!
- Public shocked after tremors in Delhi!
- APTA achieved India Book of record by making longest bamboo chicken in India
- Budget of Rs 3,116 crore for 2019-20 unveiled by TTD
- Chennai Metro Rail to install WiFi facilities at all stations
- Saudi Arabia-India plans to set up a ''Strategic Partnership Council'
- Donald Trump planning to meet North Korean Leader Kim Jong-Un again
- Is Nagarjuna making his Political entry?
- Why Rahul Gandhi made a surprise visit to AP Bhawan?