Central minister Ravishankar Prasad has revealed that discussions are on with Minister Nitin Gadkari, to execute a plan to link Aadhaar card with Driving License. Ravishankar has said that this will be helpful in finding and arresting the accused who are involved in a hit and run cases, and drunken drive cases.
He has further said that many people use more than one license, and in case of one license getting seized, they make use of another license and continue driving the vehicles. To prevent people from making use of more than one license, Aadhaar card needs to be linked to Driving license, said the minister.
Aadhaar card plays a crucial role in
most of the developmental plans of the central government. Besides, even for
Pan Card, Sim card, Bank accounts, Aadhaar has been mandated to be linked. Now,
the demand to link Aadhaar with driving license and Election Voters card has
intensified. It must be noted that this plan has been in consideration since
September 2017. Besides, Supreme court has extended the deadline to link mobile
numbers and bank accounts with Aadhaar cards.
P. Chidambaram questions KCR about providing 1 Lakh Govt Jobs Accordingly Rajya Sabha MP, Congress leader and former Finance Minister P Chidambaram questioned the Telangana Rashtra Samiti government in Telangana on the promises it made when it came to power in 2014. Chidambaram in a statement “Although this is a State election, Telangana is one of five States that are holding elections in November-December. Hence, these elections have acquired a national
- Can you guess who Winner of Telangana Elections is?
- Vijayashanthi upset for not having photos of Female Leaders in posters?
- Amit Shah accused Pinarayi government treating Ayyappa devotees like Gulag inmates
- USD 1.3 billion aid to Pakistan will remain suspended: Donald Trump
- TRS loses MP close to election!
- Father kills daughter brutally!
- Fresh revelations on dog meat controversy!
- Is Central govt watching Gaja?
- Chennai to get Rain for next 48 Hours
- What is the mood inside Janasena party?
- Konda Vishweshwar Reddy quits TRS, joins Congress
- Sachin says Sports & Education should go together
- Delhi faces Poor Air Quality in Mornings
- Khusbhu said KCR will be ZERO after December 11
- Why Donald Trump portraying himself as Paul Revere of terrorism age?