In an attempt to get turnout at the International Yoga Day celebrations in Dehradun planned on June 21, the uttaeao government has set targets for government departments in the state, to bring more than 50,000 participants to the celebration which will be attended by Prime Minister Narendra Modi.
With Yoga Day a week away, the state government activities have troubled many departments. As per the letter from R K Sudhanshu, secretary, ayush department, the Uttarakhand home guard's target is 250, the health education department has a target of 2,000, ayush education target is 1000, youth welfare department has 3,000 target, higher education department has 2,000, polytechnic colleges 2,500 and nursing colleges 2,000 target.
Other government departments like
tourism, agriculture have to achieve joint target of 10,000 participants. Chief
secretary Utpal Kumar Singh had said these targets for departments were a
good initiative to send a positive message to the country. A target of 6000 has
been given to the primary and secondary education departments despite the fact
that schools are closed for vacations.
Saudi Arabia auctions real estates of billionaire Maan al-Sanea Riyadh sources stated that Saudi Arabia will auction real estate owned by indebted billionaire Maan al-Sanea and his company starting next month to help repay billions of riyals due to creditors. Meanwhile sources familiar with the matter told Reuters, Sanea ranked by Forbes in 2007 as one of the world's
- In 2019 Lok Sabha polls, people will defeat BJP: Mamata Banerjee
- MK Stalin launched scathing attack on Edappadi Palaniswami leveling corruption charges
- Trump imposes additional tariffs on China from September 24
- Who is the Baahubali of Telangana?
- Yusaku Maezawa, founder & CEO of Zozo, First Tourist to Moon
- Domestic fuel prices continued to scale new height
- Heavy rains expected today as well!
- Vijaya Bhaskar gets aroused!
- Sunny gets a wax statue!
- A sleep ruins minister's life!
- Finance Minister announced Merger of 3 Banks
- Who is Country's Highest Earning MLA?
- North & South Korean Leaders Meet at Pyongyang
- Guys involved in Controversial WhatsApp chat to kill Defense Minister held
- Centre's decision to ban 328 FDC drugs brought 6,000 medicines on radar