As per report presently Chandrababu Naidu is waging a tough battle probably one of the toughest battles in his long political career spanning over 4 decades. Accordingly the seasoned politician is being cornered by all negative forces BJP, YSR Congress and Janasena apart from individuals at the behest of the Saffron party.
Furthermore ever since Naidu quit the government by withdrawing his ministers from Union Cabinet and subsequently quit NDA to mount pressure on Modi, things started to become worse. Moreover this have further escalated with his decision to move No Confidence Motion that in turn brought all the opposition parties together against Modi's anti-people policies.
Accordingly even IAS officer IYR Krishna Rao and
IPS officer and former JD Lakshmi Narayana have been roped in to counter Naidu,
little did they do any political harm to Naidu. Moreover the BJP's own leaders
admitted that Naidu is a tough nut and shocked the BJP's top leadership with
his exit much before than the expected. By that time BJP realized what was
coming from Naidu, he had pulled out his ministers, quit NDA, introduced No
Trust Motion, and joined Opposition parties, instrumental in forming a new
platform for anti-Modi and Deekshas to expose BJP.
Trump speech right to dispute allegations by Stormy Daniels on Twitter Los Angeles sources stated that President Donald Trump likely had a free speech right to make a Twitter comment disputing allegations by adult film actress Stormy Daniels, a federal judge said on Monday, indicating he was inclined to dismiss her defamation lawsuit against Trump. Meanwhile Daniels, whose real name
- Amit Shah launched a blistering attack on Congress at Bhopal
- Chennai Snake Park to design App for snake bite treatment
- Will TN people join Dr. Tamilisai Soundararajan for nominating PM Modi for Nobel Peace Prize?
- Incessant rain triggered flash floods & landslides in Northern India
- MD, New VP of India Operations appointed by FB
- Bengaluru to receive heavy rain this week
- Will Harish get more majority to KCR in the ensuing elections?
- TPCC Working President confident SB Congress winning in Telangana
- Mother of one of 7 convicts in Rajiv Gandhi assassination case met TN Governor
- Maoist killers identified!
- Telangana Governor follows new way in saving Fuel
- Case against Tamilisai soon!
- Hyderabad Metro Rail carries 85,000 Passengers daily
- Baba on moon? Truth or fake?
- Arputhammal gives petition to Governor!