New Delhi sources stated that Delhi Chief Minister Arvind Kejriwal today wrote to Prime Minister Narendra Modi, seeking his intervention to end the IAS officers' "strike" claiming that Lt Governor Anil Baijal was doing "nothing" to break the impasse. Meanwhile in his letter to PM Modi, Mr. Kejriwal cited instances when government work was stuck as the officers have not been attending meetings with ministers for the past three months.
Moreover he said cleaning of drains before monsoon, setting up of mohalla clinics and measures to curb air pollution in Delhi are stuck because of the alleged strike by the IAS officers. Furthermore he said no meeting has taken place between IAS officers and ministers for the past three months to address the issue of air pollution, even as toxic pollutants in the air reached to dangerous levels over the past three days.
As per report the chief minister said the Centre
and the Lt Governor have control over the IAS officers and had they been under the
Delhi government, their "strike" would have ended within hours. Furthermore
Mr. Kejriwal wrote to PM Modi on the fourth day of the sit in he and his
ministers are holding at Mr. Baijal's office, demanding that the Lt Governor
direct the IAS officers to end their "strike" and act against those
who have struck work. Hence they also want the Lt Governor to approve the
proposal for doorstep delivery of ration. IAS officers' association has claimed
that no officer has been on strike and no work has been affected.
UP Govt Doctors to stage protest on October 1 Lucknow sources stated that government doctors in Uttar Pradesh under the banner of Provincial Medical Services Association UP announced their decision to wear black bands on October 1 in support of their demands including promotion issues and non-practice allowance. A statement issued by the association said "Government doctors across the state will register their protest
- Is Kapu community is moving away from YCP?
- Another brutal murder in Andhra - SHOCKING BRUTAL VIDEO Inside
- Stalin demands resignation of Thangamani!
- Will Congress give Special Status to AP?
- PMK ropes in an actor!
- You will be shocked to know Modi's asset value - No Cars or Houses!
- Apollo's shocker on CCTV!
- Pandya injured - Damage for India?
- Hima Das name nominated for Arjuna Award
- Korean Presidents signs agreement to Ease Tension
- Ambati questioned Chandrababu's motive behind involving in affairs of TRS party
- Stormy Daniels provides a graphic description of Trump's genitalia
- Rahul Gandhi called Congress Workers been Lathi charged as "dictatorship under PM Modi"
- Saudi Arabia auctions real estates of billionaire Maan al-Sanea
- In 2019 Lok Sabha polls, people will defeat BJP: Mamata Banerjee