New Delhi sources stated that Delhi Chief Minister Arvind Kejriwal today wrote to Prime Minister Narendra Modi, seeking his intervention to end the IAS officers' "strike" claiming that Lt Governor Anil Baijal was doing "nothing" to break the impasse. Meanwhile in his letter to PM Modi, Mr. Kejriwal cited instances when government work was stuck as the officers have not been attending meetings with ministers for the past three months.
Moreover he said cleaning of drains before monsoon, setting up of mohalla clinics and measures to curb air pollution in Delhi are stuck because of the alleged strike by the IAS officers. Furthermore he said no meeting has taken place between IAS officers and ministers for the past three months to address the issue of air pollution, even as toxic pollutants in the air reached to dangerous levels over the past three days.
As per report the chief minister said the Centre
and the Lt Governor have control over the IAS officers and had they been under the
Delhi government, their "strike" would have ended within hours. Furthermore
Mr. Kejriwal wrote to PM Modi on the fourth day of the sit in he and his
ministers are holding at Mr. Baijal's office, demanding that the Lt Governor
direct the IAS officers to end their "strike" and act against those
who have struck work. Hence they also want the Lt Governor to approve the
proposal for doorstep delivery of ration. IAS officers' association has claimed
that no officer has been on strike and no work has been affected.
Anna University Exams postponed to December 13, 14 due to Cyclone Gaja Recently Anna University has announced that theory examinations scheduled for Friday will now be conducted on December 13. As per report the University has also postponed examinations scheduled for November 17 to December 14 and the examinations have been rescheduled on account of Cyclone Gaja, which hit the coastal areas in Tamilnadu on Friday.
- Mobile app to track air pollution developed by Delhi students
- PM Narendra Modi campaigned at Chhattisgarh
- Congress privilege motion against Modi!
- Yogi Adityanath's hug challenge!
- Hyderabad Metro recording footfall of 80,000-85,000 passengers per day
- Controversial Ad of Kalyan Jewelry removed
- Donald Trump unlikely to get boot from Twitter even after threatening Iran
- Pack your Condoms too if you are going on a Tour of France - Here's Why...
- US Officials apologize to Sikh Minister as they forced to remove his Turban
- Two-Wheeler owners to get incentives?
- Leaders can take a lesson or two to watch KTR & Pawan words in public
- Iraqi Airways suspend 2 pilots who fought for food tray
- AP Govt taken a sensational decision restricting CBI's entry into AP
- Mahindra & Mahindra rolled out electric 3 wheeler auto rickshaw in Bengaluru
- Sabarimala Temple Police Officers instructed to follow new Dress Code