New Delhi sources stated that Delhi Chief Minister Arvind Kejriwal today wrote to Prime Minister Narendra Modi, seeking his intervention to end the IAS officers' "strike" claiming that Lt Governor Anil Baijal was doing "nothing" to break the impasse. Meanwhile in his letter to PM Modi, Mr. Kejriwal cited instances when government work was stuck as the officers have not been attending meetings with ministers for the past three months.
Moreover he said cleaning of drains before monsoon, setting up of mohalla clinics and measures to curb air pollution in Delhi are stuck because of the alleged strike by the IAS officers. Furthermore he said no meeting has taken place between IAS officers and ministers for the past three months to address the issue of air pollution, even as toxic pollutants in the air reached to dangerous levels over the past three days.
As per report the chief minister said the Centre
and the Lt Governor have control over the IAS officers and had they been under the
Delhi government, their "strike" would have ended within hours. Furthermore
Mr. Kejriwal wrote to PM Modi on the fourth day of the sit in he and his
ministers are holding at Mr. Baijal's office, demanding that the Lt Governor
direct the IAS officers to end their "strike" and act against those
who have struck work. Hence they also want the Lt Governor to approve the
proposal for doorstep delivery of ration. IAS officers' association has claimed
that no officer has been on strike and no work has been affected.
Cryptocurrency - The basics and all you need to know Cryptocurrency is a digital currency which is a medium of exchange. The transactions are verified and secured through cryptographic Methods, cryptocurrencies are made as database entries which can't be modified without meeting specific requirements.
- Madras HC orders for no flex boards for Jayalalitha's Birthday
- From March 3, eateries no longer allowed to reuse cooking oil more than 3 times
- New deadline for commissioning Kerala's Vizinjam Port extended to October 2020
- COAI feels new regulations are vague to violate privacy of users
- Overall Vegetable prices in January declined 4.21%
- BJP to make alliance announcement soon: Piyush Goyal
- Priyanka Chopra, Nick had great time on Valentines Day
- Dewan Housing Finance shares slumped to an intraday low of Rs. 103.95
- Ooty Lake to be cleaned soon
- TN soldier's family and village saddened by death!
- #PulwamaTerroristAttack - Brave Father's inspiring quote after son's death in Pulwama!
- Suicide bomber was 11th class dropout!
- School girl murder mystery resolved!
- Air India flights to Iraq begins operations after 30 years
- Dhanush congratulated Sai Pallavi for beating her own record saying 200 Million