Former minister and Telugu Desam Party senior leader from Telangana, Motkupalli Narasimulu, is up in arms against Chandrababu Naidu. The TDP Telangana unit had expelled him from the party recently for his advices to the party leadership to merge the party with the Telangana Rastra Samithi. The party leadership did not like this advice and had expelled him from the party.
He had his reasons for his outburst. The party leadership had promised to get him the Governor post in the NDA government. Four years have gone and his dreams were not fulfilled before the TDP pulled out from the BJP’s alliance closing all doors for Narasimhulu to become Governor.Now, after the expulsion, he is taking Chandrababu Naidu to target. He is exposing how Chandrababu Naidu had usurped power from late N T Rama Rao in the infamous Viceroy Hotel episode and how he betrayed every caste and every leader during his stint as party chief since 1995. Taking advantage of his criticism, the Chandrababu Naidu’s critics from Andhra Pradesh too have established contacts with him.
It was former minister and Kapu leader Mudragada Padmanabham, who had met Narasimhulu first and extended support to his fight against Chandrababu Naidu. Padmanabham had even invited Narasimhulu to tour Andhra Pradesh exposing Chandrababu Naidu’s exploitative and opportunistic politics. Later, the YSR Congress leaders from the State have established contacts and MP V Vijayasai Reddy had met Narasimhulu in Hyderabad and invited him to tour the State. The YSR Congress is likely to sponsor Narasimhulu’s tour in Andhra Pradesh, if he takes up any such programme. The YSR Congress sees that Narasimhulu’s intervention would help the party gain some electoral benefits from the anti-Chandrababu Naidu sector.
On his part, Narasimhulu had announced that he would meet Jaganmohan Reddy and walk with the leader in the padayatra. He had also showered praises on Jaganmohan Reddy for his pro-Dalit stand. Interestingly, the former TDP leader had announced that he would meet Jana Sena chief Pawan Kalyan and extend support.
The TDP leaders are now worried a lot about Narasimhulu’s intervention and the outbursts. The leaders are worried as Narasimhulu would take some portion of the Dalit votes, particularly the Madiga community, which is for the first time, against the TDP and Chandrababu Naidu. The TDP leaders believe that Narasimhulu can cause some damage to the party if he wins in consolidating the Madiga votes against the TDP.But, the big question is will he be able to consolidate the Madiga votes against the TDP and turn advantageous to the Opposition YSR Congress!
Migrants figures shown a negative growth of 11.6% from Kerala Accordingly a new study says factors like the declining population in the 19-25 age groups and stagnant wages in the Gulf countries could be responsible for migration from Kerala declining 11% between 2013 and 2018. S. Irudayarajan, who led the Kerala Migration Survey (KMS) 2018 told reporters in Thiruvananthapuram
- Uber's Food delivery launched Insurance Program in partnership with Tata AIG
- Investigation about Sewing Needle hidden in Strawberries
- Karnataka Govt reduced state taxes on petrol & diesel
- Is YS Jagan caught in a trap?
- Supreme Court nominee Brett Kavanaugh testifies hearing before Senate Judiciary Committee
- Major Fire Accident at Kanya Cinema Theater, Visakhapatnam
- T Rajendar coming to Thiruvarur?
- Auto driver attacked for questioning BJP leader on Petrol price hike!
- Yet again Petrol Price goes up...
- Case against Thirumurugan Gandhi dismissed!
- H Raja's words will help fascism!
- H Raja receives High court order!
- Babies born yesterday on PM Modi's birthday gifted gold rings at Chennai
- TN couple received Petrol as Marriage Gift!!!
- Ramdev will not campaign for BJP in 2019 elections