American Express has launched Online Fab Fest - a mega deal festival to beat the heat this season. The promotion targeted at online shoppers provides exciting offers on India’s favourite shopping portals. American Express cardmembers can avail up to 25% discount on their everyday transactions, from June 11 till July 8, 2018.
Off - Bookmyshow
Each day of the week from June 11th – July 8th is dedicated to a leading brand from a popular category, including Ola (cabs), MakeMyTrip (travel), Flipkart (online shopping), BookMyShow (movies), Swiggy (dining), Big Basket (groceries) and Jabong(fashion apparel).
zuring the offer period all Mondays offer Rs. 250 credit on Ola recharge, and Tuesdays offer an additional 25% discount when shopping on Jabong. Similarly Wednesdays are for Flipkart, while Thursdays are for travel-planning with MakeMyTrip. Cardmembers can plan a Friday full of movies with deals on BookMyShow. The weekend offer is for Swiggy (Saturday) and Big Basket (Sunday).
MakeMyTrip - Thursday Offers
Hotels: Flat 25% discount on Premium Hotels Gift Card transactions above Rs. 15,000
Consumers today are looking to get the most out of their online shopping experience - be it fashion, dining, entertainment, travel, gadgets or white goods. The rise in online sales and ease of online shopping are driving an uptick across segments such as retail and travel.
American Express’ merchant coverage has grown almost 3x in the last 5 years - with nearly 180,000 new merchants added across the country just in the past year*.
About American ExpressAmerican Express is a global services company, providing customers with access to products, insights and experiences that enrich lives and build business success. Learn more at americanexpress.com/india, and connect with us on facebook.com/americanexpressindia, instagram.com/americanexpress, linkedin.com/company/american-express, twitter.com/amexindia, and youtube.com/americanexpress.
Key links to products, services and corporate responsibility information: charge and credit cards, travel services, merchant services, corporate card, business travel, and corporate responsibility.*Based on American Express merchant locations setup between January 2017 and December 2017
Tamilnadu CM Edappadi Palaniswami said its PM candidate was yet undecided According to sources Tamilnadu Chief Minister K Palaniswami Friday made a strong pitch for a second term for Prime Minister Narendra Modi, lauding him for the air strikes on terror camps in Pakistan and saying he was the "only qualified" leader to ensure the nation's security. Meanwhile Modi was an "efficient and strong leader", he said launching his campaign for the April 18 Lok Sabha elections
- Will Telugu Actor Mohan Babu's protest against AP Govt is fruitful?
- Dharmapaul Gulati History Maker Founder of MDH Spices
- TDP Exposes Mohan Babu's Lies on Fees Reimbursement
- Jagan's Pulivendula Right Hand Arrested in Viveka Case?
- Pawan Kalyan Playing Caste Politics Very Well
- Will Donald Trump wipe off Islamic State group map within hours?
- Pawan Kalyan Trying To Create A Rift Between AP and Telangana
- Trailer of PM Narendra Modi grabbed 2 Million Views on YouTube
- Something Fishy about relationship between Pawan & Comedian Ali
- #GautamGambhir joins BJP - says He is impressed by PM Modi's Vision
- Pawan Kalyan's Accusations Worrying Pithapuram Sitting MLA
- Tough Fight In Rajahmundry City
- Fear of Failure for Chandra Babu Naidu
- A common man for YSRCP in Srikakulam
- #WorldWaterDay #SaveWater - Every drop counts