American Express has launched Online Fab Fest - a mega deal festival to beat the heat this season. The promotion targeted at online shoppers provides exciting offers on India’s favourite shopping portals. American Express cardmembers can avail up to 25% discount on their everyday transactions, from June 11 till July 8, 2018.
Off - Bookmyshow
Each day of the week from June 11th – July 8th is dedicated to a leading brand from a popular category, including Ola (cabs), MakeMyTrip (travel), Flipkart (online shopping), BookMyShow (movies), Swiggy (dining), Big Basket (groceries) and Jabong(fashion apparel).
zuring the offer period all Mondays offer Rs. 250 credit on Ola recharge, and Tuesdays offer an additional 25% discount when shopping on Jabong. Similarly Wednesdays are for Flipkart, while Thursdays are for travel-planning with MakeMyTrip. Cardmembers can plan a Friday full of movies with deals on BookMyShow. The weekend offer is for Swiggy (Saturday) and Big Basket (Sunday).
MakeMyTrip - Thursday Offers
Hotels: Flat 25% discount on Premium Hotels Gift Card transactions above Rs. 15,000
Consumers today are looking to get the most out of their online shopping experience - be it fashion, dining, entertainment, travel, gadgets or white goods. The rise in online sales and ease of online shopping are driving an uptick across segments such as retail and travel.
American Express’ merchant coverage has grown almost 3x in the last 5 years - with nearly 180,000 new merchants added across the country just in the past year*.
About American ExpressAmerican Express is a global services company, providing customers with access to products, insights and experiences that enrich lives and build business success. Learn more at americanexpress.com/india, and connect with us on facebook.com/americanexpressindia, instagram.com/americanexpress, linkedin.com/company/american-express, twitter.com/amexindia, and youtube.com/americanexpress.
Key links to products, services and corporate responsibility information: charge and credit cards, travel services, merchant services, corporate card, business travel, and corporate responsibility.*Based on American Express merchant locations setup between January 2017 and December 2017
Male Elephant passed away while crossing electrocuted fence Accordingly a male elephant tragically passed away while trying to cross a fence in Nagarhole National Park in Karnataka on Saturday. Reportedly iron fences were erected in parts of the park to prevent elephants from crossing over into human settlements and the 42 year old elephant had crossed over and raided an agricultural field on Friday and however, the elephant got stuck on the fence on the way back to the Veerahosahalli range.
- Karunanidhi statue unveiled in DMK HQ
- Amit Shah visits Telangana to estimate loss of BJP
- Is Kamal Hassan making alliance with Congress & DMK ahead of 2019 LS elections?
- Duraimurugan on Rahul's Chennai sentiment!
- Piety cyclone to cause heavy winds!
- Events at Karunanidhi Statue opening!
- Bhupesh Baghel to become Chattisgarh CM
- AP likely to be touched by Cyclone Phethai
- KTR gearing up for Gram Panchayat Polls
- Will Thoothukudi Sterlite be reopened?
- Owaisi challenges Chandrababu Naidu
- Will Janasena's Fortune be changed soon?
- Is Anushka Shetty ready to marry a Business Tycoon?
- Why Arogyasri Services comes to a halt in AP Hospital from Monday?
- Has Money played major role in Telangana Elections?