American Express has launched Online Fab Fest - a mega deal festival to beat the heat this season. The promotion targeted at online shoppers provides exciting offers on India’s favourite shopping portals. American Express cardmembers can avail up to 25% discount on their everyday transactions, from June 11 till July 8, 2018.
Off - Bookmyshow
Each day of the week from June 11th – July 8th is dedicated to a leading brand from a popular category, including Ola (cabs), MakeMyTrip (travel), Flipkart (online shopping), BookMyShow (movies), Swiggy (dining), Big Basket (groceries) and Jabong(fashion apparel).
zuring the offer period all Mondays offer Rs. 250 credit on Ola recharge, and Tuesdays offer an additional 25% discount when shopping on Jabong. Similarly Wednesdays are for Flipkart, while Thursdays are for travel-planning with MakeMyTrip. Cardmembers can plan a Friday full of movies with deals on BookMyShow. The weekend offer is for Swiggy (Saturday) and Big Basket (Sunday).
MakeMyTrip - Thursday Offers
Hotels: Flat 25% discount on Premium Hotels Gift Card transactions above Rs. 15,000
Consumers today are looking to get the most out of their online shopping experience - be it fashion, dining, entertainment, travel, gadgets or white goods. The rise in online sales and ease of online shopping are driving an uptick across segments such as retail and travel.
American Express’ merchant coverage has grown almost 3x in the last 5 years - with nearly 180,000 new merchants added across the country just in the past year*.
About American ExpressAmerican Express is a global services company, providing customers with access to products, insights and experiences that enrich lives and build business success. Learn more at americanexpress.com/india, and connect with us on facebook.com/americanexpressindia, instagram.com/americanexpress, linkedin.com/company/american-express, twitter.com/amexindia, and youtube.com/americanexpress.
Key links to products, services and corporate responsibility information: charge and credit cards, travel services, merchant services, corporate card, business travel, and corporate responsibility.*Based on American Express merchant locations setup between January 2017 and December 2017
Incessant rain triggered flash floods & landslides in Northern India According to sources in the wake of heavy rain, the Punjab government has issued a red alert. Chief Principal Secretary to the Chief Minister, Suresh Kumar, during an emergency meeting said “All deputy commissioners are keeping a close tab over the current situation, and disaster control rooms have also been activated and hence all officials have been directed to remain at standby in view of the situation”.
- MD, New VP of India Operations appointed by FB
- Bengaluru to receive heavy rain this week
- Will Harish get more majority to KCR in the ensuing elections?
- TPCC Working President confident SB Congress winning in Telangana
- Mother of one of 7 convicts in Rajiv Gandhi assassination case met TN Governor
- Maoist killers identified!
- Telangana Governor follows new way in saving Fuel
- Case against Tamilisai soon!
- Hyderabad Metro Rail carries 85,000 Passengers daily
- Baba on moon? Truth or fake?
- Arputhammal gives petition to Governor!
- Rajinikanth to target November or December!
- TN targeted by Maoists?
- Gujarat based Pharma company Sterling Biotech involved in 5000 Crore Bank fraud
- DoT approached SC for Spectrum Dues