This pop diva was one of the first celebrities to adopt yoga as a lifestyle and she is a fan of asthanga yoga and hatha yoga and has often credited yoga as an active force in her life which keeps her mind and soul at peace. She believes in adopting yoga as a lifestyle as it is a fulfilling path of relaxation, according to her.
Bollywood beauty and hot mommy, Lara Dutta, launched a yoga DVD to help women get back in shape post pregnancy. Lara says that exercising and a strict workout routine have helped her maintain her shape despite giving birth to her daughter.
This American actress, practices yoga sessions for at least 5 sessions in a week. She has credited yoga for de-stressing and body toning. She also cites yoga as one of the positive influences that helped her quit smoking. It is a great way to relax, according to Aniston.
Heartthrob of millions around the world, Martin uses yoga to relax and restore his inner peace. He is particularly fond of Hatha yoga and prefers performing a series of yoga exercises at home. He has been quoted as saying that yoga has helped him achieve stability in 'heart, mind and body.'
Kangana Ranaut is another power yoga aficionado. The sexy lass who impressed everyone with her Shootout at Wadala avatar said, "She do yoga regularly and eat a balanced diet.” This is the secret of her beauty.
Chill breeze to prolong for 4 days in Tamilnadu Chennai sources stated that as the experience of till now, Tamilnadu is getting cold. Meanwhile the weather center has warned that it will become more and more in the next four days. Reportedly in Tamilnadu, the northeast monsoon season was completed in December, 2018. This year, during the northeast monsoon, four storms were formed, but only 'kajah' storm provided some rainfall.
- DMK Chief MK Stalin to attend Mamata Banerjee's Party meet on January 19
- Low cost Airline Scoot to adds 3 new South Indian cities
- Telangana new Assembly session begins with new Speaker
- Dinakaran suspects Edappadi Palanisamy!
- Viswasam receives police appreciation!
- Ajith fan dies when seeing movie!
- Chennai kid is youngest grandmaster!
- New I-T return filling system be developed by Infosys
- TN Police Department issued instructions to create WhatsApp group for every police station
- PM Narendra Modi inaugurated Vibrant Gujarat Global Trade Show in Gandhinagar
- PM Modi may keep door open, but no party is prepared to go inside in Tamilnadu
- What will be Pawan's stand at national level?
- West Zone Party Office opened by Kamal Hassan in Pollachi
- Trump nominated three Indian Americans to key administration positions
- Nationwide probe launched to nab main perpetrators in QNet scam