This pop diva was one of the first celebrities to adopt yoga as a lifestyle and she is a fan of asthanga yoga and hatha yoga and has often credited yoga as an active force in her life which keeps her mind and soul at peace. She believes in adopting yoga as a lifestyle as it is a fulfilling path of relaxation, according to her.
Bollywood beauty and hot mommy, Lara Dutta, launched a yoga DVD to help women get back in shape post pregnancy. Lara says that exercising and a strict workout routine have helped her maintain her shape despite giving birth to her daughter.
This American actress, practices yoga sessions for at least 5 sessions in a week. She has credited yoga for de-stressing and body toning. She also cites yoga as one of the positive influences that helped her quit smoking. It is a great way to relax, according to Aniston.
Heartthrob of millions around the world, Martin uses yoga to relax and restore his inner peace. He is particularly fond of Hatha yoga and prefers performing a series of yoga exercises at home. He has been quoted as saying that yoga has helped him achieve stability in 'heart, mind and body.'
Kangana Ranaut is another power yoga aficionado. The sexy lass who impressed everyone with her Shootout at Wadala avatar said, "She do yoga regularly and eat a balanced diet.” This is the secret of her beauty.
ISRO successfully launched GSLV-Mk III on Wednesday Indian Space Research Organization (ISRO) stated that the countdown had begun for the Wednesday evening launch of India's heaviest rocket GSLV-Mk III, carrying communication satellite GSAT-29 at the rocket port in Sriharikota. According to the Indian space agency standing at 43.4 metre tall and weighing 640 ton, the Geosynchronous Satellite Launch Vehicle (GSLV-Mk III) had taken off at 5.08 pm on Wednesday.
- Chandrababu Naidu confident in winning in Telangana
- Muslims in Telangana state upset seeing attitude of political parties
- A new memoir titled "Becoming" by Michelle Obama out
- Bengaluru likely to receive rainfall on November 16-17 & 22-23
- Swiggy plans to deploy Women as delivery personnel across India
- Has AP government misused Tirumala Tirupathi temple funds?
- Sexual abuser arrested finally!
- Infosys founder supports Modi!
- Downfall of Rajapakse govt!
- Gaja reaches Chennai!
- SC to hear 49 Review Petitions in Sabarimala Temple case
- PM Narendra Modi is in Singapore for East Asia Summit
- Melania Trump explicitly Donald Trump to oust Mira Ricardel
- Will traffic be ensured safely during rallies & processions?
- Sonali Bandre thanked her Hubby on their wedding day