Washington sources reported that an official announcement was expected on Friday, an informed source told on Thursday that Trump's approval came after a meeting on Thursday with top economic officials, including Treasury Secretary Steven Mnuchin, Commerce Secretary Wilbur Ross and US Trade Representative Robert Lighthizer.
Moreover in response to the development, Chinese Foreign Ministry spokesman Geng Shuang reiterated that Beijing would not honor its pledge to increase purchases of US goods if tariffs were imposed. Earlier Beijing said it would respond to American tariffs on $50 billion worth of Chinese exports with retaliatory tariffs on $50 billion of US products such as cars, planes and soybeans.
Furthermore for months, Trump has slow walked threats of tariffs against
China as punishment for intellectual property theft. Accordingly he first
announced that the US would impose trade penalties on about $50 billion of
Chinese goods in March. Moreover the countries said in a joint statement that
China would "significantly increase" purchases of US agricultural and
energy products to reduce the trade imbalance, a top Trump administration
demand. Mnuchin subsequently declared the trade war "on hold".
Public exam for 5th and 8th class! Earlier TN Govt had the no detention policy so that no student gets failed and is retained in the same class, considering the right to education which offers education without failing, till elementary school but now in an opposite decision the TN govt has announced public exams for even 5th and 8th class students.
- Bank fraudsters caught in Chennai!
- Party members threatening to leave DMDK!
- DMK and Congress Unite!
- Network integration process of Vodafone Idea is on track by June 2020
- Revanth Reddy copycats KCRs style
- Lockheed Martin unveiled F-21 to boost India manufacturing in defense sector
- Hearing in Sunanda Pushkar death case began on February 21
- Will Captain Vijayakanth take alliance decision soon?
- Funny!!! Vietnam Barber expert in Trump & Kim Hairstyles
- How Chennai Swiggy Customer gets order delivery from Rajasthan?
- Tiktok committed to safe & positive in-app environment for users in India
- TN Govt plans to introduce Board Exams for Class 5 & 8
- Guntur District farmer committed suicide, doubts raised
- UK no longer preferred market for Indian investment due to Brexit factor
- Pakistan Cricketers portrait removed from HPCA