Experts say this is one of the best options for a diabetic and this is a very effective form of pranayama. Sit down on the floor in a comfortable cross legged position. Firstly take a deep breath and then exhale quickly, making a sound. Moreover always remember while doing Kapalbhati, you have to forcefully and quickly exhale and slowly and deeply inhale and continue doing this for 10 times and then release.
Secondly this is another way of treating this disease. Anulom Vilom is also known as alternate nasal breathing. For this you have to close the right nostril and inhale with the left nostril and then immediately close left nostril and exhale with the right nostril. Meanwhile in this way try breathing slowly and deeply by changing the nostrils.
Thirdly for this yoga first sit down on the floor in Vajrasana position. Now make fists of both your hands and place them on your stomach in such a way that the joint comes on the navel. Press both the fists against your abdomen and then try to touch the ground with your forehead. Try bending downwards as much as you can. Hold this position for 20 seconds and then release.
Pawan Kalyan to have 'Gelupu Rotte' to win upcoming general elections in AP According to sources it was stated that Pawan Kalyan to attend the famous Roti Festival (Rottela Panduga) at Bara Shaheed Dargah in Nellore. Meanwhile the festival is an annual roti-sharing and wish-making festival that is believed to fulfil wishes and also called as Rotiyaan ki eid, the festival marks the sharing of Rotis among the devotees.
- Ajay Maken left for treatment abroad for his orthopedic ailment
- Trump participates in UNGA events & bilateral meetings from September 24-27
- Will Madras HC hear petitions challenging land acquisition in Chennai-Salem Project?
- BJP leader gets trolled!
- Kausalya consoles Amrutha Varshini!
- Krishnaswamy turns against Karunas!
- Daye suppression isn't the end!
- HD Kumaraswamy meets 3,000 people every week during 'Janata Darshan'
- Muslims across 31 districts of Telangana must get representation in 2018 Elections
- TN Dr. Ambedkar Law University to remove unqualified teaching staff & other staff
- Will Tamilnadu Govt make Helmet compulsory?
- Cyclone Alert over west-central Bay of Bengal: IMD
- Why BJP spoiled alliance between TDP and TRS?
- Pakistan ready to discuss terrorism, Imran Khan pens PM Modi
- Bilateral dialogue between Washington & Pyongyang stalled on how to move denuclearization process