Chennai sources made a statement that after making several new announcements for farming and horticulture sectors, the Chief Minister said the government would provide 500 solar powered pump sets to farmers in non-delta regions with 90% subsidy at a total cost of Rs 50 crore. Meanwhile Mr. Palaniswamy said “This would be in addition to the 500 pump sets already provided to farmers in the Cauvery delta region as part of the Kuruvai crop package and the move would facilitate riots to make use of the abundant solar power generation potential in the state”.
As per report so far, the government has provided 3,112 solar pump sets and 181 solar panels at a total subsidized cost of `117.24 core across the state under the Solar Energy Policy 2012. The government would provide solar pump sets with 90% subsidy to those giving up free electricity for agriculture.
Furthermore Mr. Palaniswami said aiming to lure more youngsters into
farming, the government would introduce 2 year Diploma in Horticulture course
in Krishnagiri and Dindigul branch of Tamilnadu Agricultural University, with
an in take of 50 students each.
Why BJP spoiled alliance between TDP and TRS? According to sources AP Chief Minister N. Chandrababu Naidu revealed that he wanted to contest the elections in alliance with the Telangana Rashtra Samiti (TRS) in Telangana state but the BJP had spoiled these plans. Meanwhile he claimed that if the TDP and TRS ally, the Telugu people would become strong. Hence the BJP had created differences and spoiled the alliance between the TDP and TRS.
- Pakistan ready to discuss terrorism, Imran Khan pens PM Modi
- Bilateral dialogue between Washington & Pyongyang stalled on how to move denuclearization process
- Signing up for the credit line to receive Instant access on Flipkart
- Train Services stopped at Kerala, Bengaluru & Coastal Karnataka resumes
- Mis-happening at Jet Airways focus Mumbai to Jaipur
- Police tightens grip on H Raja!
- Karunas blackmails police!
- HAL former chief on Rafel controversy!
- Coimbatore college Managing Director's Cheap act!
- AICC names leaders for 10 election related committees
- Stormy Daniels claimed that US President has 'an unusual penis'
- Can we know in advance about the condition & intensity of rains?
- Moon's mediation & Kim's commitment at summit satisfied Washington
- India complaints on Brutal killing of BSF Soldier by Pakistan troopers
- PM Narendra Modi catapults more projects in Varanasi